UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (42) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Best Posse Cut Award Goes To...

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 22 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Best Posse Cut Award Goes To...
Bluestratoss

Total Posts: 677
posted Friday, August 11, 2017 2:22:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
So I've just finished a cup of lungo coffee from a coffee machine and I gotta say, I really don't like lungo, it really lacks a punch. So I've been playing geto boys til death do we part and BRING IT ON comes on, making think of this post.

This track HAS to be the best POSSE cut in existence? How many mcs are on this, perhaps the entire rapalot family at the time. I'd also be interested to know how many of these mcs are still alive?

And scarface ends the track perfectly.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

no mask

Total Posts: 7932
posted Friday, August 11, 2017 2:48:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^only dead one on it is seagram.

l.o.n.s. spontaneous is better.

best ever:

the symphony 1

heavy d a bunch of ..

too many dope posse cuts.

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 3027
posted Friday, August 11, 2017 4:01:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
banned from tv
fantastic 4
horse and carriage remix

the rest dont matter

Total Posts: 16695
posted Friday, August 11, 2017 5:10:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88

end thread

vinnny blanc

Total Posts: 5900
posted Friday, August 11, 2017 6:14:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for vinnny blanc
D&D all-stars
John blaze
Guillotine swords
Right back at you
Symphony pt 2

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37917
posted Saturday, August 12, 2017 3:47:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Some of my favorites...

dont smoke

Total Posts: 5
posted Sunday, August 13, 2017 6:05:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dont smoke
Hook: All]
Back to the grill again, the grill again
(Repeat x6)

[Verse 1: MC Serch]
You need a posse the size of the Nazis to attack this
And you're more optimistic than the Sounds of Blackness
Flip rhymes that rip through the chest cavity
And I keep going and going just like an Energizer battery
Flattery will get you nowhere, unless it's the derriere
And then it gets you everywhere
Went to the flea market, was in the car, parked it
Beef like blunts, if you got it then spark it
And with the fisticuffs came the fists
And you've joined Steven Segal on the Marked for Death hitlist
Went back to the '70s and brothers got on grins
'Cause they can step to some sisters and say "Slap me some skins
"Honeydip," and take the squad to the teepee
Hit it off, smoke a cig, watch a little TV
And if there ain't no papes there's no show
I'll just chill and return to kick 'em in the grill

[Hook]

[Red Hot Lover Tone]
Word up MC Serch, that was fly. We gonna try like this, though, um...

[Verse 2: Red Hot Lover Tone]
Bust a style while I do it, if you know it, oh you knew it
If you knew it then you knew it, if I catch a punk chewing
I'mma drop the flavor fluid on his head, yep I flew it
And like Aretha Franklin, your moms is jumping to it
So, so, so, where did you go, what do you know
So many people want to be fly like Joe
G.I., E.I., oh lots and lots
And any rapper can top the Red Hot (Not!)
R&B rips hip-hop (Not!)
MC Serch is gonna flip-flop (Not!)
All my hoes look like Sasquatch (Not!)
And uh, George Bush gets enough props
Well, anyway, I'mma slay slay lay
Pull a ho around my way and make hooker souffle
Red Hot Lover Tone would like to thank MC Serch
Yo, you're chill for making me part of history
Kicking 'em in the grill

[Verse 3: Nas]
Finesser, keep a Tec-9 in my dresser
Lyrical professor, keep you under pressure
Mind like a computer, the inserter
Paragraphs of murder, the nightclub flirter
This is Nas, kid, you know how it runs
I'm waving automatic guns at nuns
Sticking up the preachers in the church, I'm a stone crook
Serial killer, who works by the phone book
For you I got a lot to shoot my songs in here
My rhymes are hotter than a prostitute with gonorrhea
On the mic I let vocabulary spill
(It's like that y'all) That y'all, kick 'em in the grill

[Hook]

[Sample]
"Chubb Rock, with the man, with the plan, Chubb Rock"
"Chubb Rock, with the man, with the plan, Chubb Rock"

[Verse 4: Chubb Rock]
The Chubbsta breaks ?ya naughty? fakes, steady rate h
The panty mix the verse, looks to Serch, kick him in the grill again
Part 2, sequel of "The Dialect, The Derelict"
The murder licks, Vanilla kicks alive on the crucifix
Coming around the mountain, when he comes to sell more record bums
Digest the lyrics then you suck on some Tums
Crumbs with the energy from the lump sums
And lips to to the mixture to the friction and then you're humming
The door rings, yo I'm coming
To a theater near you, get your popcorn and your brew
And a Guinness Stout, check the clout when I'm about
'Cause YOU are a BLABBERMOUTH
A blabber, it gets no badder
Lyrics on a diet 'cause it gets no fatter
Like a Gwen to the Guthrien, jumping up on the scene
With the Serches with the verses
Word up, the illustrious
Rapper dapper snapper fish, you want us to sell out your wish
My lips have never touched the circumference of a spliff
And if you see some coke or some spill
With some ill pill, yo kick me in the grill grill

Seme__one

Total Posts: 1287
posted Sunday, August 13, 2017 8:23:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
always had a soft spot for this one

Seme__one

posted Sunday, August 13, 2017 8:31:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, August 13, 2017 1:22:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
One of my favorites of the past few years...

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

mic_data

Total Posts: 481
posted Sunday, August 13, 2017 2:35:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
2 Giant Posse cuts on the political tip:

--Fredwreck feat. KRS-One, Everlast, Mobb Deep, The Alchemist, Mack 10, WC, Evidence, Defari and B Real.

--Fredwreck feat. Everlast, Tray Dee, Mobb Deep, The Alchemist, Mack 10, WC, Evidence, Defari, KRS-One, J-Ro, RBX, Daz, Iriscience, and B-Real

Seme__one

posted Sunday, August 13, 2017 3:00:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one

mAdkAp

Total Posts: 3370
Location: i'mma hot boy - so i 'mma get it how i live.CHYEAAA
posted Sunday, August 13, 2017 11:07:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
There is no "best posse cut" but I'll leave this -

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Sunday, August 13, 2017 11:51:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Uhhh, ever heard of The Headbanger

mic_data

Total Posts: 481
posted Monday, August 14, 2017 7:46:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
Here's one to go out on:
Demigodz - Godz Must be Crazy - Celph Titled, Louis Logic, Esoteric, Apathy, (And some other guys: One-Two, Spin 4th, Metropolis, Open Mic, Rise, Motive, Jabber Jaw).

WiCkEd22

Total Posts: 36074
Location: SF Bay Area www,twitter,com/BayAreaWicked audiomack,com/artist/wicked22 www,hulkshare,com/wicked22
posted Monday, August 14, 2017 8:31:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for WiCkEd22   Click Here to Email WiCkEd22

I don't know what the "best" posse cut ever is, but here's some of my favorites...

- Above The Law feat. Dr. Dre, M.C. Ren & Eazy-E of N.W.A - The Last Song [Prod. by Dr. Dre, A.T.L. & LayLaw - 1990] Ruthless LIVIN' LIKE HUSTLERS (LP)
- Aceyalone feat. Vic Hop, Riddler, La Khule, Fish, Mark the Murderer (Chill) & Abstract Rude - Feet Upon Da Table [Prod. by Butcha' Bro. Homicide & Aceyalone - 1995] Capitol 12"
- Al' Tariq feat. The God Connection, Problemz, A-Massacre, Black Attack, Ski & Mister Sinister - Spectacular [Prod. by Lucien - 1996] Correct GOD CONNECTIONS (LP)
- Tha Alkaholiks feat. Wildchild & Madlib of Lootpack and Declaime - WLIX [Prod. by Madlib & Tha Alkaholiks - 1995] Loud COAST II COAST (LP)
- Tha Alkaholiks feat. Phil Da Agony, Xzibit & Snagglepuss - No Hand Outs [Prod. by E-Swift - 1995] Mergela/Solar "ONE MILLION STRONG" THE ALBUM (LP)
- All City Productions feat. Evol of The B.U.M.S., Motion Man, Sway & Kool Kaz (Alski) - Bust Your Rhymes [Prod. by Joe Quixx - 1992] All City Productions 12"
- Apache feat. Latee, Cee of Brothers Uv Da Blak Market, Doluble J & Naughty By Nature - Woodchuck [Prod. by Apache - 1993] Tommy Boy APACHE AIN'T SHIT (LP)
- Bandit feat. Pudgee Tha Phat Bastard, Snagglepus, Positive K, Hurricane Holla, Raggedy Man, Grand Daddy I.U., The Notorious B.I.G. & Grand Puba - All Men Are Dogs (Nine Dog Mc's Mix) [1995] Creative Control Promo 12"
- Big Daddy Kane feat. Big Scoob, Sauce Money, Shyheim, Jay-Z & Ol' Dirty Bastard - Show & Prove [Prod. by DJ Premier - 1994] MCA DADDY'S HOME (LP)
- Big L feat. Lord Finesse, Microphone Nut, Jay-Z, Party Arty & Grand Daddy I.U. - Da Graveyard [Prod. by Buckwild - 1994] Columbia LIFESTYLEZ OV DA POOR & DANGEROUS (LP)
- Big L feat. Terra, Herb McGruff, Buddah Bless, Big Twan, Killa Kam, Trooper J & Mike Boogie - 8 Iz Enuff [Prod. by Buckwild - 1994] Columbia LIFESTYLEZ OV DA POOR & DANGEROUS (LP)
- Big Pun feat. B-Real of Cypress Hill, Fat Joe & Kool G Rap - Wishful Thinking [Prod. by Showbiz - 1997] Loud 12"
- Black Moon & Smif-N-Wessun feat. Originoo Gunn Clappaz & Heltah Skeltah - Headz Ain't Redee (Beatminerz Remix) [Prod. by Da Beatminerz - 1995] Nervous/Wreck 12"
- Black Sheep feat. Chi-Ali, Hot Dog of The A.T.E.E.M., Chris Lighty & Dave Gossett - Pass The 40 [Prod. by Black Sheep - 1991] Mercury A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING (LP)
- Blahzay Blahzay feat. Trigger, La The Darkman, Smooth Da Hustler & D.V. Alias Khrist - Danger Pt. II [Prod. by P.F. Cuttin - 1995] Fader/Mercury BLAH, BLAH BLAH (LP)
- Busta Rhymes feat. Mally G aka Jamal, Redman, Keith Murray, Rampage The Last Boy Scout & Lord Have Mercy - Flipmode Squad Meets Def Squad [Prod. by The Vibe Chemist Backspin - 1996] Elektra THE COMING (LP)
- Capital Tax feat. JH the Master, Alafi, Prophecy & Father DOM - Treetop Connection [Prod. by DJ Smooth G - 1993] MCA THE SWOLL PACKAGE (LP)
- Chi-Ali feat. Dres of Black Sheep, Dove of De La Soul, Fashion of The Beatnuts & Phife Dawg of A Tribe Called Quest - Let The Horns Blow [Prod. by The Beatnuts - 1992] Relativity THE FABULOUS CHI-ALI (LP)
- Chuck D of Public Enemy feat. Kendo of Hyenas In The Desert, Son Slawta Melquan, Dow Jonz, N-Tense, Charlie Brown, Flip & Sharp of Backstabbers, B-Wyze, Outloud of Blahzay Blahzay & Kyle Johnson - No (The Wreck League Massive Remake) [Prod. by PF Cuttin' - 1996] Mercury Promo 12"
- Craig Mack feat. The Notorious B.I.G., Rampage, LL Cool J & Busta Rhymes - Flava In Ya Ear (Remix) [Prod. by Chucky Thompson - 1994] Bad Boy/Arista 12"
- Del THA fUNKEe hOMOSAPiEN feat. Casual, Tajai, Opio & A-Plus - Burnt [Prod. by Del, Casual & Souls Of Mischief - 1991] Elektra 12"
- Diamond D. feat. Big L, Lord Finesse, A.G. & Fat Joe - 5 Fingas Of Death [Prod. by Kid Capri - 1997] Mercury HATRED, PASSIONS AND INFIDELITY (LP)
- The D.O.C. feat. Ice Cube, M.C. Ren, Eazy-E & Dr. Dre of N.W.A - The Grand Finale [Prod. by Dr. Dre - 1989] Ruthless NO ONE CAN DO IT BETTER (LP)
- Erick Sermon feat. Trigga Tha Gambler, Ruck of Heltah Skeltah, Starang Wondah of O.G.C. & Rock of Heltah Skeltah - If You Don't Know [Prod. by Erick Sermon - 1996] White Label 12"
- The Flavor Unit feat. Apache, Lakim Shabazz. Queen Latifah, Double J & Lord Alibaski - Flavor Unit Assassination Squad [Prod. by The 45 King - 1990] Tuff City THE 45 KING PRESENTS THE FLAVOR UNIT (LP)
- The Geto Boys feat. 2Low, Seagram, Too Much Trouble, 5th Ward Boys, Odd Squad, Ganksta Nip, DMG, Lord 3-2 & Big Mello - Bring It On [Prod. by N.O. Joe - 1992] Rap-A-Lot/Priority TILL DEATH DO US PART (LP)
- Ghostface Killah feat. U-God, Masta Killa, Cappadonna & Raekwon - Winter Warz [Prod. by The RZA - 1995] Island DON'T BE A MENACE SOUNDTRACK (LP)
- Govna Matic feat. Pacewon, Roz, Tame One, Runt Dogg, Redman & Young Zee - Family Day [Prod. by Gov Mattic - 1997] White Label 12"
- Heavy D. & The Boyz feat. Kool G Rap, Grand Puba, C.L. Smooth, Big Daddy Kane, Pete Rock and Q-Tip of A Tribe Called Quest - Don't Curse [Prod. by Pete Rock - 1991] Uptown/MCA PEACEFUL JOURNEY (LP)
- Heavy D & The Boyz feat. 3rd Eye, Guru of Gang Starr, Biggie Smalls, Rob-O and Busta Rhymes of L.O.N.S. - A Buncha n*ggas [Prod. by Jesse West & Heavy D - 1992] MCA/Uptown BLUE FUNK (LP)
- Ice Cube feat. Deadly Threat, Kam, WC & Coolio of The Maad Circle, King Tee and J-Dee of Da Lench Mob - Color Blind [Prod. by The Boogie Men & Ice Cube - 1991] Priority DEATH CERTIFICATE (LP)
- Ill Al Skratch feat. Kool DJ Red Alert, Greg Nice, Nine, M.O.P & Kid Capri - Dr. Feelgood [Prod. by The LG Experience - 1995] Mercury Promo 12"
- Keith Murray feat. Erick Sermon, Busta Rhymes, Jamal & Redman - Yeah [Prod. by Sugarless & Erick Sermon - 1996] Jive ENIGMA (LP)
- Kool G Rap & DJ Polo feat. The Large Professor, Freddie Foxxx & Ant Live - Money In The Bank [Prod. by The Large Professor - 1990] Cold Chillin' WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE (LP)
- Kool G. Rap & D.J. Polo feat. Scarface & Bushwick Bill of The Geto Boys and Ice Cube - Two To The Head [Prod. by Kool G. Rap & Sir Jinx - 1992] Cold Chillin' LIVE AND LET DIE (LP)
- Leaders Of The New School feat. Cool Whip Brittle Lo, The Capital, L.S. & Jeranimo of Rumpletilskinz, Rampage, Blitz, Sha-Now of Rumpletilskinz, Pudge God & Kollie Weed - Spontaneous (13 MC's Deep!) (Remix) [Prod. by Sam Sever & Adam Gazzolla - 1993] Elektra 12"
- The Lootpack feat. God's Gift, Declaime & Oh No - Attack Of The Tupperware Puppets [Prod. by Madlib - 1996] CDP 12"
- Lord Finesse feat. Sadat X, The Large Professor & Grand Puba - Actual Facts [Prod. by Jesse West & Myke Loe - 1995] Penalty 12"
- Lost Boyz feat. A+, Redman & Canibus - Beasts From The East [Prod. by Bink Dawg - 1997] Universal LOVE, PEACE & NAPPINESS (LP)
- Main One feat. Fat Joe, Prince of Powerule, Kurious & Joe Fatal - El Gran Combo [Prod. by Domingo - 1994] Select BIRTH OF THE GHETTO CHILD (LP)
- Main Source feat. Nasty Nas, Joe Fatal & Akinyele - Live At The Barbeque [Prod. by Main Source - 1991] Wild Pitch BREAKING ATOMS (LP)
- Main Source feat. Jay & Sheik of The Warlox, MC Lotto & Shaqueen - Set It Off [Prod. by Main Source - 1994] Wild Pitch FUCK WHAT YOU THINK (LP)
- Marley Marl feat. Master Ace, Craig G, Kool G Rap & Big Daddy Kane - The Symphony [Prod. by Marley Marl - 1988] Cold Chillin'/Warner Bros. IN CONTROL, VOLUME 1 (LP)
- Marley Marl feat. Tragedy The Intelligent Hoodlum, King Tee, Grand Poobah of Brand Nubian, Def Jeff & Chubb Rock - Keep Control [Prod. by Marley Marl - 1991] Cold Chillin'/Warner Bros. IN CONTROL VOLUME II (LP)
- MC Serch feat. Red Hot Lover Tone, Nasty Nas & Chubb Rock - Back To The Grill [Prod. by T-Ray - 1992] Def Jam RETURN OF THE PRODUCT (LP)
- MC Shan feat. Neek The Exotic, Diesel, Kool G Rap & Snow - Pee-Nile Reunion [Prod. by Kool G Rap & The Large Professor - 1993] Livin' Large 12"
- Mellow Man Ace feat. Krazy D, Chief T a/k/a Tamahawk Funk of Funkdoobiest & Sen Dog of Cypress Hill - Hypest Of From Cypress [Prod. by Julio G. - 1992] Capitol THE BROTHER WITH TWO TONGUES (LP)
- Method Man feat. The RZA, Inspectah Deck, Street Life, Carlton Fisk & Blue Raspberry - Mr. Sandman [Prod. by Prince Rakeem "The RZA" - 1994] Def Jam TICAL (LP)
- Mic Geronimo feat. O.C., Royal Flush & Selow - Men V. Many [Prod. by Da Beatminerz - 1995] Blunt THE NATURAL (LP)
- Naughty By Nature feat. Rottin Raskalz, Cruddy Click & Road Dawgs - Klickow-Klickow [Prod. by Nature By Nature - 1993] Tommy Boy 12"
- Ol' Dirty Bastard feat. Buddah Monk, Prodigal Sun, Zoo Keeper, Murdoc, Killah Priest, 12 O'Clock, Shorty Shit Stain & 60 Second Assassin - Protect Ya Neck II the Zoo [Prod. by The RZA - 1995] Elektra RETURN TO THE 36 CHAMBERS: THE DIRTY VERSION (LP)
- Penthouse Players Clique feat. DJ Quik, AMG & Eazy-E - Trust No Bitch [Prod. by DJ Quik - 1992] Ruthless/Priority PAID THE COST (LP)
- Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth feat. Grap Luva, Heavy D., Rob-O & Deda Baby Pa - The Basement [Prod. by Pete Rock - 1992] Elektra MECCA AND THE SOUL BROTHER (LP)
- Raekwon feat. Method Man, The RZA, Masta Killa & Ghostface Killah - Wu-Gambinos [Prod. by The RZA - 1995] Loud/RCA ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX... (LP)
- Raw Breed feat. Kool Keith of Ultramagnetic MC's, Godfather Don & Grandmaster Mel - Rampage (Outta Control) [Prod. by Shok-One, DJ Solo Flxx & Sam Swing - 1993] Nuff Nuff/Continuum 12"
- Real Live feat. Cappadonna, Ghostface Killa, Lord Tarik & Killa Sin - Real Live Shit (Remix) [Prod. by K-Def - 1996] Big Beat THE TURNAROUND (LP)
- Red Hot Lover Tone feat. The Notorious B.I.G., Prince Po of Organized Konfusion & M.O.P - 4 My Peeps (Remix) [Prod. by Red Hot Lover Tone & Frank Nitty - 1995] Select Street #1 PLAYER (LP)
- The Roots feat. Bo-Watt, Pazi Plant, Me Myself & I, Shortie No Mass, Mr. Manifest, Lord Akil & A.J. Shine - The Session (The Longest Posse Cut In History) [Prod. by ?uestlove & Black Thought - 1993] Remedy ORGANIX (LP)
- Showbiz & A.G. feat. Big L, Deshawn & Lord Finesse - Represent [Prod. by Showbiz - 1992] Payday RUNAWAY SLAVE (LP)
- Show & AG feat. D Flow, Wally World, Party Arty & Method Man - Got The Flava [Prod. by Showbiz & Dres - 1995] Payday GOODFELLAS (LP)
- Shyheim feat. K-Dee "The Down Low Reka", Big Daddy Kane, Pop "The Brown Hornet" & Rubbabandz - Pass It Off (Underground Remix) [Prod. by RNS - 1994] Virgin 12"
- Smif-N-Wessun feat. Heltah Skeltah, O.G.C. & Buckshot - Cession At Da Doghillee [Prod. by DJ Evil Dee of Da Beatminerz - 1994] Wreck/Nervous DAH SHININ' (LP)
- Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Kurupt & Dat n*gga Daz of The Dogg Pound and The Lady Of Rage - For All My n*ggaz & Bitches - [Prod. by Dr. Dre - 1993] Death Row DOGGYSTYLE (LP)
- 3rd Eye feat. Top Quality, 9 Double M, Zone 7 & Lord Finesse - Troopers Reprezent [Prod. by Jesse West - 1994] Virgin France PLANETS (LP)
- A Tribe Called Quest feat. Lord Jamar & Sadat X of Brand Nubian and Diamond D. - Show Business [Prod. by Skeff Anselm & A Tribe Called Quest - 1991] Jive THE LOW END THEORY (LP)
- A Tribe Called Quest feat. Kid Hood & Leaders Of The New School - Scenario (Remix) [Prod. by A Tribe Called Quest - 1992] Jive 12"
- 2Pac feat. Dat n*gga Daz & Kurupt of The Dogg Pound, Method Man & Redman - Got My Mind Made Up [Prod. by Dat n*gga Daz - 1995] Death Row/Interscope ALL EYEZ ON ME (LP)
- WC And The MAAD Circle feat. J-Dee of Da Lench Mobb & MC Eiht of Comptons Most Wanted - You Don't Work, U Don't Eat [Prod. by Chilly Chill, Sir Jinx & Crazy Toones - 1991] Priority AIN'T A DAMN THANG CHANGED (LP)

WiCkEd22

Total Posts: 36074
Location: SF Bay Area www,twitter,com/BayAreaWicked audiomack,com/artist/wicked22 www,hulkshare,com/wicked22
posted Monday, August 14, 2017 8:35:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for WiCkEd22   Click Here to Email WiCkEd22

Btw Bluefagtoss, if you want a strong coffee...

hh

Total Posts: 9481
Location: MARKETING RESEARCH SHOWS THAT DUMB PEOPLE ONLY LOVE WHAT THEY THINK IS RIDICULE-SAFE
posted Monday, August 14, 2017 9:34:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for hh
Bring It On is a good one!

King Tee - Free Style Ghetto
Ganksta NIP - Action Speaks Louder Than Words (This was also on Seagram's album)
Project Blowed - All the "Heavyweights" Rounds

Wicked mentioned a lot of other good ones.

Dr Karl Kennedy

Total Posts: 82
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 2:57:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Karl Kennedy   Click Here to Email Dr Karl Kennedy
two of my faves appear on the same album very close to each other...

Bitch Please II
&
Under the influence

how about the 5,4,3,2,1 song with LL and Canibus etc on it? That is a good posse track.

For lovers of UK Hip Hop that new(ish) leaf dog thing is quite good. and some of the ones on Dikes album.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 10:24:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
DAFFY...

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

SC1989

Total Posts: 1701
posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 1:01:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989

CHORUS COLLECTION C Rayz Walz Feat. Messiah-J, iCON The Mic King, WordsWorth, Double A.B., Tame One, Glock Rockwell, R.A. The Rugged Man, StaHHr The Femcee, L.I.F.E. Long, Sha-Dula, MarQ Spekt, Thirstin Howl III, Sean Price, Kosha Dillz, Block McCloud, I Am Many, Omega Moon & Immortal Technique

The KGB Binary Star
feat. Elzhi, J.U.I.C.E., Lacks, Maliki, O Type Star, Texture

The Session (Longest Posse Cut in History)
The Roots

Tres Leches Big Pun Prodigy Deck

LA LA LA Capone N Nore Mobb Deep Trag

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 2:43:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Mercy- Kanye, Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz

Yall.listen to a bunch of old shit no one listens to anymore hahaha, wack

Dr Karl Kennedy

Total Posts: 82
posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 5:46:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Karl Kennedy   Click Here to Email Dr Karl Kennedy
Lit Jagger - do you wear skinny jeans and have a silly haircut?

All times are ET. The time now is 7:40 AM.Post viewed 840 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: