UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (44) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Verb T And Pitch 92

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Verb T And Pitch 92
5th point

Total Posts: 562
posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:50:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
been listening to this the last couple days and it more than surpassed my expectations.

first off props to pitch 92 the production on this is phenomenal the wholee shits so cohesive thanks to him.

with that being said this is he best ive ever heard verb t, he meshes so well with pitch 92. he sounds comfortable on this album and spits his most well put together bars ive heard from him, he nails most the hooks too.

the guest spots are so legit, kashmere kills the track hes on, and i think ocean wisdom spit one of the best verses of the year on "lie low"

fav tracks

mechanical
lie low
posession
everything that you love
they say
sugar

Partial IP: 62.144.146

5th point

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:54:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
can a mod put the album name in the title? "good evening"

5th point

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 7:29:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
bump, shots dope

All times are ET. The time now is 1:38 PM.Post viewed 304 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: