UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (99) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Bruse Wane - Headlines The Hot Lanta Concert In Atlanta

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Bruse Wane - Headlines The Hot Lanta Concert In Atlanta
Memphishottie

Total Posts: 51
posted Friday, April 13, 2018 7:02:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Memphishottie

Bruse Wane's continues his early year tour by heading down to Atlanta. The "On My Grizzly Tour" as it has been dubbed finds Wane in the ATL this sunday April 15th at the I-Lounge. located a1287 Glenwood Ave SE D, Atlanta, GA 30316. Doors open 8pm showtime 8:30pm. If your in the "A" that night and in the mood for some dope Hip Hop and partying make sure you come hang out with TheBatMan. tickets can be purchased at eventbrite search "The Hot Lanta Concert" or at http://www.brusewane.ocm/calendar

Partial IP: 224.194.89

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8633
posted Friday, April 13, 2018 9:33:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
Remember that time That you were posting about getting the last Sean price verse like 4 days after he died? Yeah that was gross. I think I might just start this thread off on that note

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8633
posted Friday, April 13, 2018 9:48:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
IMG_5379

🤢;🤢;🤢;

All times are ET. The time now is 12:46 PM.Post viewed 425 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: