UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (83) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
UGHH Store

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 15 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  UGHH Store
Jawa2425

Total Posts: 89
posted Thursday, February 07, 2019 6:46:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jawa2425
Not sure if you guy remember this place getting clowned for the "Black Friday"
sale banners and Mike hitting up board saying every backorder was filled
and people should support store again so they can hire more people.
Well I did. Figured he had a point and of course they fucked me. Never filled my order,
never responded to any e-mails. Nothing changed.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 4934
posted Thursday, February 07, 2019 6:56:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
GP

Jawa2425

Total Posts: 89
posted Thursday, February 07, 2019 8:04:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jawa2425
Got my money back from my credit card company so NBD.
Just a heads up if anyone was thinking about giving it a shot.

Seme__one

Total Posts: 2832
posted Friday, February 08, 2019 5:32:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
Ann-Marie Walker Hi there - Iím sorry to contact you in this way but Iím getting rather desperate - I placed an order on November 8, received a confirmation email, and the money has definitely left my account, but have heard absolutely nothing since, despite sending multiple emails enquiring about it. Iím feeling very frustrated, disappointed, and concerned about whether Iím ever going to get my records, and would really appreciate some help chasing this up. Thank you, Ann-Marie
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 9w

Michael Duckworth Ann-Marie Walker sorry but this company is a complete scam
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 9w

Rick Jhonson yeah it is

Jer' Mackey REPORT THIS PAGE.
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 5w

Zuzanna Zabokrzecka I will have to ask for an update on my order #ughh15167 here as well as it looks like the Customer Service totally ignored my emails and calls. Or is it a scam as advised below?

Christopher Ofiesh Site is a ripoff now, check the comments on previous posts.
They will take your money and never send you anything.

Jer' Mackey REPORT THIS PAGE

Horacio Ochoa Hey UGHH, is my order in that stack of probably empty cardboard mailers? Can you send me a reply to my emails in one of those boxes?

Michael Villone I just made an order with you guys and hope I donít regret it
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 10w
UndergroundHipHop.com
UndergroundHipHop.com We're working on orders as they come in Michael! Thanks for putting your support behind UGHH again - we appreciate it.
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 10w

Michael Duckworth UndergroundHipHop.com yeah right. U guys are a total scam. U take peopleís money but never send there items.

Justin Porter Well itís been a month almost and Iíve still received no confirmation of my order shipping if someone could help me out be great but had no reply from 2 emails get a response saying short staffed ring customer service but being in Australia have no access order #ughh15088
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 10w ∑ Edited

Justin Porter I just wanna know even if my order exists I ordered the last of stock so not even sure if have stock to fulfill the order
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 10w
Michael Icon King
Michael Icon King Hey, Justin, I'm inboxing you here now
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 10w

Justin Porter Michael Icon King thanks
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 10w
Horacio Ochoa
Horacio Ochoa Michael Icon King...where is my order from a month ago? At least have the decency to email your customers back when they ask questions. Way to rope everyone back in with free Premier memberships only to take our money and not send out any orders.
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 7w

Justin Porter Horacio Ochoa bro just get a refund I did 😏;

^ just a selection of comments from UGHH FB page from November 18'...which also hasn't been updated since then either

its a shame to see it failing tho' but I have no faith in ever ordering again

Litney spears

Total Posts: 5249
posted Friday, February 08, 2019 6:30:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
I wonder if Brittan knows her husband is a fraud

dj rolo

Total Posts: 5879
posted Friday, February 08, 2019 8:22:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
people actualy fell for the "premier" thing and make believe concert?

LMAO

eseph84

Total Posts: 7987
posted Friday, February 08, 2019 8:44:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
where's walder

where's waldo

whats love & basketball

raygatsby

Total Posts: 3
posted Friday, February 08, 2019 7:58:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for raygatsby
I put in orders in November and December. Got partial shipments in January, but haven't received responses to any communications (both before and after I received partial orders).

Planning to dispute charges if I don't receive remainder soon. Also have not been able to get UGHH to stop charing Premier fee and have been disputing the monthly charges as and when they are made).

FYI: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/business-guide-ftcs-mail-internet-or-telephone-order

Litney spears

Total Posts: 5249
posted Saturday, February 09, 2019 3:04:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Who gives a shit ur a fgt for ordering of this site anyway, how about you save yaself $10 so you can catch the bus to the record store you cracker fgt

Seme__one

Total Posts: 2832
posted Saturday, February 09, 2019 5:17:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
but haven't received responses to any communications

^ THIS crazy way to run online retail its financial suicide

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 4934
posted Monday, February 11, 2019 10:44:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
sticky?

GRMPA

Total Posts: 3059
posted Monday, February 11, 2019 11:11:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
lmao jfc shut it down already.

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 43921
posted Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:25:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
All jokes aside do orders even get processed anymore? On their IG page it's nothing but people saying they haven't received their orders or gotten a response from UGHH when they inquire about it. Thinking about how smooth everything was as recent as a couple years ago it's a fucking shame.

rareform dopeness

Total Posts: 356
posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 5:24:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
It's easy to say what id do if I had this site. Like when people look at us crazy like you 10 albums self produced and you're a dumb ass gardener with a philosophy degree.

No question in my mind this store could bring in millions with the proper organizational structure. But thats above my pay grade im just a wanna be emcee on the MC Board. Peace in.

GRMPA

Total Posts: 3059
posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 5:42:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
lmao dyme that's awesome that you're a gardener philosorapper.

rareform dopeness

Total Posts: 356
posted Monday, February 18, 2019 11:46:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
^ Well played. Went and edited the petty gram that is raw as fuc*k GRMPA. Peace in.

gardenerphilorapperbigupgrmpa-1

All times are ET. The time now is 12:58 PM.Post viewed 629 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: