UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (62) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
A.m. Breakups ''soldier'' Feat. Billy Woods, Elucid, Vordul Mega...

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  A.m. Breakups ''soldier'' Feat. Billy Woods, Elucid, Vordul Mega...
cEe-CuT

Total Posts: 667
posted Wednesday, April 03, 2019 2:50:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for cEe-CuT
So I stay pretty secretive most of the time, but once in a while I have to tell you whatís going on.

At midnight Iím releasing a new album. Itís beats I created for my instrumental album, ďOut of Four Came Many SoldiersĒ (thank all of you for your support!), with some new instrumentals, and a lot of new rap...

Cannibal Ox has blessed my living room/recording studio. Billy woods has blessed me. Skech185 has blessed me. MC K~Swift. Junclassic from Monster Island Czars. Masai Bey, the original WeatherMan. K-the-I??? of the original Cambridge alternative scene. Komadose/NMS/TFD. TMFSE from SlangCorp/Smokers Cough. Teddy Faley. LoDeck, the trickster from Johnny23 came through. I could not be more thankful to have my favorite artists take the time to be a part of this collaborative operation.

I started off on this musical journey alone, and eventually I realized there were others equally dedicated to their specific crafts. I am so thankful that Iíve had the privilege to work with so many of my heroes on this project.

SOLDIER drops at midnight on bandcamp with an exclusive bonus track, and will be available on all digital outlets within the week, featuring alternative artwork.

one of the dopest producers of the last few years did a new one, and he didn't disappoint ... wish he would be the next in line to do an album with billy woods ... and a cult favorite follow-up wouldn't hurt either...

Partial IP: 224.194.89

tippi dink

Total Posts: 8311
posted Wednesday, April 03, 2019 8:28:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink   Click Here to Email tippi dink
oh shit, man i'm so excited to listen to this shit. AM breakups is one of my favorite producers out there today and that list of features is insane. nice to see billy woods & vordul on a track together again.

eseph84

Total Posts: 7966
posted Wednesday, April 03, 2019 9:14:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
yeah man, need cd please

kingetje

Total Posts: 141
posted Tuesday, April 09, 2019 1:09:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for kingetje
The beat on the Vordul & Billy Woods track was also on the instrumental album Out of Fout Came Many Soldiers. Was my favorite beat on there.

POP KILL

Total Posts: 7053
posted Wednesday, April 10, 2019 8:13:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
Shits pretty dope.. Sorry though, I dont do the digi release thing.

All times are ET. The time now is 11:40 PM.Post viewed 313 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: