UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (15) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Copywrite: Exposed..... L M F A O!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 89 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Copywrite: Exposed..... L M F A O!!!
Happy Go Lucky
posted Sunday, March 23, 2003 11:29:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Happy Go Lucky
As an on & off long time lurker and joker on this message board and with WAY too much time on my hands, I, Happy Go Lucky, with my bored-self and seeing all this Cage/Copywrite/7L/Esoteric yapping taking over the message board, thought it was only right that I added to the mayhem just like everyone else on here who seems to think they're involved in the beef by merely being fans of either artists. I could care less about their pointless beef, but, hey, I do find this all funny!

It's time that this was officially brought to everyone's attention: Copywrite, of the Eastern Conference crew "fame", is really an internet nerd (I'm sure this isn't much of a shock to you) who spends more time online than you could imagine. Although he would like you to believe that he is some sort of cool tough kid who idolizes the lifestyles of 50 Cent & Crooked I, he really is just a gay kid and went to the extent of making a fake screen name to post all about himself and his friends throughout the years, but without wanting you all to know that it was in fact the super-star MC Copywrite. What a clever concept! Is it that he feels he is too good to mingle with his fans and fellow internet-surfers or is it that he wants to be able to talk shit about people online anonymously because he is an incredibly shook individual and would never want it to come back to him? He better roll deep with his thugged out crew now, just take a look at him and these hardcore thugs, not to be confused in the slightest with Star Trek convention attendees:

Revenge of the nerds, is it? Yes, that's right. His whole crew is str8 up gangstaz and I mean ready to get down to business as seen in the picture above. G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!!!! Nice haircuit and Transformers t-shirt, Copy. Your buddy Yack Balls is sporting a wonderful backpack, there. Tell Camu he'd make a perfect Carlton Banks if they ever bring back Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Nice mohawk and tight shirt, El-Pee! And, Cage... Cage, Cage, Cage...didn't your mother tell you that if you keep looking that way, you'll stay that way forever? You don't want to end up looking like an upset Green Day fan cause they didn't show up to your venue for the rest of your life!

Hmmmm, how much of a loser is Copywrite? Let's see, he spends his entire day worrying about other underground artists he feels competitive with instead of working on his own music but yet fronts like none of these other artists are significant because him and his crew are such big time blockbuster selling artists. He must also feel that without hyping up his own stuff on UGHH, that there isn't any genuine fans that will do it for him. Very sad indeed. What happened? Oh, wait, I know, maybe the FLAVOR BITCH has been too busy lately writing novels about Esoteric and thinking of ways that he can diss his arch-nemesis really hard.

I thought it was a well known fact in here that 'the FLAVOR BITCH' was really Copywrite, but as of late I have discovered that the wool has still been pulled over everyone's eyes for too long. Now you know and I'm the asshole that decided to bring it to you!

Check out just a small portion of these all time greatest classic posts from the cool kid himself. Within these fine UGHH archived post links, you can find your good buddy Copywrite doing many of his favorite things such as:

Forgetting he is logged in as his alias

Dissing Tonedeff

Proclaiming his throne as the fastest rapper

Posting pictures of himself, how cute!

Dissing Eyedea

Dissing J-Treds in an extremely hateful manner

Dissing Landspeed

Disrespecting Mark the 45 King

Dissing Stoupe of Jedi Mind Tricks (Uh oh!)

Dissing Mad Skillz

Stating he never spit a wack verse (Hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, right?)

Disrespecting Rise while trying to act like a "fan" (clever!)

Dissing Evidence (Beni B must be proud, Copy)

Posting his own songs

Dissing Jus Allah, formerly of Jedi Mind Tricks

Explaining how he will be the best emcee in 2003

Acting like he doesn't know what the B-side of his new single will be, a ploy to make his moniker seem like a genuine fan - GOOD ONE!

Acting like he doesn't know that he's performing at a show - another clever tactic, oh how SWIFT

Worrying about Aesop Rock spitting off the dome rhymes or writtens, a true DEF JUKKIE! I sense jealousy?

Teasing his "fans"

Plugging his video

Rating his own albums as perfect "10"s

Explaining why he repeats verses numerous times on numerous songs

Stating his dream team collabo list, including him, Jay-Z, The Lox, and Eminem. LOL!

Dissing Eyedea, AGAIN

And the most classic and probably hands down the funniest post of all time from the gay man himself:

Dreaming of Jay-Z even knowing who he is and then making up a rhyme wishing it was spit by Jay and then posting it on the internet hoping kids would believe that Jay-Z dissed him. Wow, truly, what a cool kid!

There must really not be much to do out in the farm lands of Ohio. Looks like a lot more people are going to be out to beat that ass, huh? When is the next Powerbar Ernie album dropping?

Partial IP: 159.154.19

ILLTypePhonetics
posted Sunday, March 23, 2003 11:57:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ILLTypePhonetics
conspiracies...

Partial IP: .185.72.14

CaseSensitive
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 12:08:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CaseSensitive
that picture is really gay...el p looks like what hiphop should never look like..cage looks like a fucking herb...y at k ballz's name is gay...copy and camu are the only somewhat normal looking cats there...

Partial IP: 87.248.236

St. Cule
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 12:12:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for St. Cule
Hahahah. 0wned.

Partial IP: .49.10.129

The Alien9
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 12:14:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for The Alien9
busted

Partial IP: 6.25.25.78

jdm
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 12:16:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for jdm
wow, that is too much. hahahaha.

Partial IP: .136.60.27

DonCastro
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 12:43:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for DonCastro
So your sayin that,That Flavor Bitch cat is the black dude on that pic?

I really don't care about these underground cat beefs, but i think u are the one spending too much time on the net.

Partial IP: 94.204.161

DJ Kno
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 1:04:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Kno
What's funny is the post where he disses Tonedeff he spells Tone's name just like his homie Cage did when he dissed Tone after that Masta Ace/High and Mighty incident.

huh...

Partial IP: .99.26.187

shitonyou
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 1:24:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for shitonyou
wow..unfucking believable...damn....damn

Partial IP: 14.198.168

Happy Go Lucky
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 1:39:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Happy Go Lucky
DOH!!!!

Partial IP: 159.154.19

fr0g
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 1:57:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for fr0g
ahahaha at this and that picture just posted

Partial IP: 68.14.9.62

shitonyou
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 2:25:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for shitonyou
please don't tell me that pic is copywrite??

OMFG!!!!!...QUIT PLAYIN!!

Partial IP: 14.198.168

St. Cule
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 2:54:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for St. Cule
Hahahah Copywrite looks like a fucking homo Samari. I'm a copy fan, but you gotta admit, the dude looks like weird.

Partial IP: .49.10.129

EugirtnI Light
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 4:26:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for EugirtnI Light
Whether this is true or not. Which it seems to be. This has been one of the most entertaining post i've ever came across.

Big Ups to Happy Go Lucky for creating a thread that actually had some substance instead of a bunch of wiggers arguing over college degrees and who is the toughest UGHH thug.

Partial IP: 15.163.246

carry the weight
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 4:57:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for carry the weight
best post of the fuckin year
copywrite you fuckin nerd

Partial IP: 02.152.178

agent309
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 5:25:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent309
haha i dig copys shit but this post was funny.

sup with the sho-nuff hairdo homey?

Partial IP: .163.15.71

CronicK
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 6:25:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CronicK
post of the year...

although,
i wouldnt be suprised if there were more than 20 MC's doing the same thing...

sad, truly sad

he has good punchlines though...
(happy now (C) ?)

Partial IP: .45.67.106

sir-casm
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 6:42:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for sir-casm
this post EXTREMELY entertaining, this shitty monday at work turned out to be fuckin nice! star trek convention...hehe...
great research, thorough work, i'd like to see more of this.

(some of the links didn't work btw)

Partial IP: 34.215.243

NightLight
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 7:15:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NightLight
Y'know, dope as I think Copy is, this seriously was some funny shit. Only thing I wanna say though is that you could get a cat that looked like a complete clown.IF he spits nice though, shit don't really matter. As opposed to dressing up like clowns, claiming detroit, call their fans juggalos, and rappin' like they'd be better of spittin' in Swahili....

Partial IP: 213.184.81

ProblemChild
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 7:55:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ProblemChild
Best post of 2K3!!!
Fuck that nerd.......and his clan of disbanded ravers........
Never trust an MC with a bowl cut...

Partial IP: 161.127.28

EL SANGANO
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 8:03:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for EL SANGANO
I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS A LIL 2 COOL FOR SCHOOL...lol lol

Partial IP: 30.177.151

Carlos_Lehder
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 8:29:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Carlos_Lehder
Haha..

Great pic..

He posts as the Flava Bitch again he's gettin herbed..

But really,this is probably Esoteric who created this thread..

Bottom line:

Youre all fuckin' dorks..

Partial IP: .152.20.52

Low End
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 9:48:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Low End
What a bitch (Copywrite).

Message boards ain't gangsta.

Partial IP: 90.254.100

LeShitSquaD
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 10:17:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for LeShitSquaD
Those links are GAYS

YOU A GAY "HAPPY GO LUCKY"

YOURE THE INTERNET FAGGOT WHO SPEND 3 HOURS FOR A GO DAMM POST!

COPYWRITE IS AN ILL MC AND YOU CANT RHYME SO SHUT YOUR GAY MOUTH !
THE LINKS YOU, POSTED, I LOOKED 3 OF THEM , ALL 3 WERE FAKES.
AND GOING ON INTERNET DOES NOT MAKE YOU A WACK. I GO ON INTERNET EVERY DAMM DAY AND I HAVE FRIENDS, I GO TO PARTIES AND I FUCK BITCHES.(LIKE YESTERDAY IN MY CAR HAHAHA)

NOW DIE SON OF A BITCH

AND NO , I AM NOT COPYWRITE , LOOK MY IP IS IN EUROPE !

Partial IP: 245.15.245

complecks
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 10:40:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for complecks
"Nice haircuit and Transformers t-shirt, Copy"

.. HAHAHAHAHA

Partial IP: .192.42.47

Linquistic
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 10:48:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Linquistic

ANYONE WHO HAS ENOUGH TIME TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TOWARDS ANOTHER MAN THEY NEVER EVEN MET NEEDS TO GET A FUCKING LIFE

Partial IP: 190.151.18

Really~Doe
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 11:07:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Really~Doe
Yeah, exactly. I thoguht it was pretty clear the FLAVOR BITCH was Copywrite, I thought everybody knew this. Hell, I even made a post about it a loooong time ago. "Who goes around bigging themself up in 3rd person....Copywrite"

Partial IP: 214.160.87

jaycee
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 11:48:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for jaycee
hey copy, or flavor bitch, whatever. you like to talk bout peeps and places you never been, so here's some info. at least in beverly we don't run when our "boy" is gettin smashed in the face. just take out the flavor.....bitch!

Partial IP: 6.31.24.39

Don Keydick
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 11:59:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Don Keydick
the FLAVOR BITCH posted Saturday, June 30, 2001 7:43:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apparently, you've never heard the june 12" that just dropped.
I'm not one of these kids that walk around & suck copyright's cock, but hes definitly proven himself ill.juggas the fuckin king though, theres no denying his consistancy.I'm just eager to hear if copy responds.

WHAT A FUCKIN IDIOT!

Partial IP: 177.48.196

Liquiddose
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 12:29:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Liquiddose
HaHaHa Copywrite is a fuckin queer I hope He gets served by JMT.......HaHa Copywrite you clown.

Partial IP: 228.12.241

TYRANNY
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 12:59:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TYRANNY
how long did it take to find all these posts?

jesus...whos the real fag?

Partial IP: .185.84.72

Dru Down
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 1:09:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dru Down
Nice shades...gangsta

Partial IP: 4.43.71.27

playwitchyamama
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 1:53:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for playwitchyamama
if posting on a hip hop site makes someone a nerd,then what would you call the person that spends 2 days digging for shit that he claims "copywrite" posted?? king nerd? none of this changes the fact copy handed eso his ass in a hand bag.keep trying to come up with ways to take peoples minds of the fact he ripped your favorite rapper to shreds.

Partial IP: .155.180.3

Livin' In Shadows
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 2:11:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Livin' In Shadows
e-stalkin on another level n' shit

Partial IP: .36.24.154

Don Keydick
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 2:35:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Don Keydick
i guess you nerds aren't familiar with the search function on this site. it will find all posts by anyone in like 10 seconds.

your hero is an assclown.

Partial IP: 177.48.196

Verbal Vandalism
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 2:45:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Verbal Vandalism
Man yall is ALL fuckin herbs dissin Copywrite. Simple fact is dude can out rhyme every1 of yall! So until any of yall can even come close 2 matchin copy's skill just shut the fuck up and worry bout yaselfs!!

Partial IP: 43.251.240

JoeRose
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 2:47:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for JoeRose
i thought everybody knew that was copy...copywrite is an e-nerd, i see him online all the fuckin time (he's on right now, as a matter of fact).

and if y'all would like to hit him up, just instant message him at copywrite614 on aol instant messenger.

i blew your spot copy. come and get me, i'll be in philly.

and i wouldn't go as far as to say copy served eso, 'cause eso didn't even reply to him yet...he just ripped cage. "extinction" was pretty good though.

Partial IP: 88.209.176

eyedenigh
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 3:11:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eyedenigh
the irony of this thread is obviously missed on alot of you. This guy has spent hours on the net to post on an online forum about how much of a nerd copywrite is? .... nice work morocco mole.

honestly , who gives a shit what he does in his spare time. The cat has skills thats all that matters.

Partial IP: 3.97.2.242

EugirtnI Light
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 3:28:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for EugirtnI Light
I understand the irony of this thread I was gonna speak on it as well but didn't feel like writing a whole paragraph. No matter how disturbing I thought it was that Happy managed to track down everything Copywrite has done on UGHH It was irrelavent due to how fuckin entertaining this thread was. Copywrite does have skill but that's not what this post is about. Yo Happy you whould go into P.I. work.

Partial IP: 15.163.246

Jab Jargon
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 4:09:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jab Jargon
the serach function takes no less than 2 minutes to pull up like 100 posts.

I could give a fuck about copy & eso...this shit is funny.

Camu Tao is one of those "hard cuase I'm the only black guy in the group" type cats.

Partial IP: 63.251.131

Gorilla Snot
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 4:58:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Gorilla Snot
I dig most of Copy's shit, but this was entertaining. true, it doesnt say much for the creator of the post that he took the time to do this, thanks for the laughs anyway. if copy did say all that shit, hes stupid. i don't think he would make it so obvious, i mean we could conclude that big shady is actually eminem because he is on his nuts so much. maybe its just a copy groupie, maybe not, we may never know the truth...

Partial IP: 67.81.94.7

BiL CoZbiE
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 5:55:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for BiL CoZbiE
I'm a big Copy fan, but when I see him dissing these heads on the internet (Eyedea, Jedi Mind, Mad Skillz, J-Treds, Evidence) and then saying he wants to do collabs with Jay-Z, Lox, and Eminem. I kinda wonder about him. If this shit is true, I won't listen to his shit that much anymore because I wouldn't view him as an underground MC anymore. Just as another mawfucka tryin' to get on Shady records.
* As for the picture...who's gives a fuck what they're wearing, I already know this Happy fucker is another white boy dressed like a grungy fuck with his hat tilted to the side.
FATALITY
flawless victory

Partial IP: .133.180.2

lenny two tone
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 7:11:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for lenny two tone
your point that copywrite can outrap anyone in this thread doesnt mean anything

roberto alomar is a good baseball player, better than all of you, but he is also a faggot, to say he is better at baseball than i am doesnt remove the fact that he is a homosexual...

your favorite rapper sounds like a loser. its ok though. you just look up to a loser.

Partial IP: 163.189.66

Slopfunkdust
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 7:14:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Slopfunkdust
LOL

now this is classic!

Partial IP: .35.164.91

MrMisfit
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 7:20:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MrMisfit
This incident will now officially be known as "The Copywrite Scandal".

Not that shit like this is gonna mean anything, afterall, it's only a message board. In a couple of days time this shit will be forgotten because hey it might be fake.

Partial IP: 58.106.214

complecks
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 7:44:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for complecks
"Camu Tao is one of those "hard cuase I'm the only black guy in the group" type cats."

HAHAHAHAHA

Partial IP: 167.89.162

akts_mds
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 8:59:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for akts_mds
HAHA YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW HAPPY. CAGE AND CAMU ARE COMMING FOR YOU:

Partial IP: .206.88.25

DonCastro
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 9:12:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DonCastro
ROBERTO ALOMAR IS GAY???? SHIT I NEVER KNEW THAT.

Partial IP: .94.197.21

phayde
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 9:14:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for phayde
BLAO!

Partial IP: .87.143.38

Cire
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 9:19:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Cire
Hmmm,im a sideline cat who has no bias between Copywrite or Esoteric. But i see no validity to any of your arguments. It seems like nothing but gay internet conspiracy theories. I can search "Esoteric" on the board, and find thousands of people who rave about eso, come back, and post saying thats Esoteric under an alias.Then proceed to post pictures of Esoteric making retarded captions. Alot of yous are letting your biases get in the way of reality. It might be or might not be Copywrite, but dont just jump to conclusions because your an Esoteric fan, or a fan of anybody related with Eso. (Im a big JMT fan) This beef is between them. Eso,Cage,Copy and anybody else involved. And i think everyone here honestly, would not say the shit they've posted negatively (wether about copy or eso) to their faces. I honestly thought this post was beyond retarded, because for one,it was not funny. But based on alot of your biases yall thought this was the funniest shit ever. Grow up some folks.

Partial IP: 37.188.198

Deadly Weapon
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 9:29:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Deadly Weapon
WOW

Partial IP: .56.162.42

miditeranian
posted Monday, March 24, 2003 9:50:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for miditeranian
yeai agree with cire...
this is like the male form of soap opera or some shit

Partial IP: 87.149.134

All times are ET. The time now is 10:11 PM.Post viewed 12950 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: