UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (125) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
King Syze + Skammadix = "collective Bargaining".

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 16 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  King Syze + Skammadix = "collective Bargaining".
Skammadix

Total Posts: 94
posted Saturday, September 03, 2011 10:04:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Skammadix
I'm really proud of this record. It will be released digitally on iTunes and physicals will be pressed.

Tracklist:

1.Damage feat. DJ Kwestion
2.The Ring of Fire
3.Iron Work feat. Celph Titled, Planetary, Esoteric
4.Live at the Beef and Beer feat. Burke the Jurke, Side Effect, Doap Nixon, Baby Blak, Kev Turner
5.King Maker
6.Flash Flood feat Blacastan,Burke the Jurke and V- Zilla
7.Sibling Rilvalry Pt 3 feat. Outerspace
8.All Business
9.The Strike Line feat. Diabolic, Reef the Lost Cauze, Jus Allah and King Magnetic
10.Water to Wine feat. Apathy and Chris Webby
11.Something Still Missing
12.Rap for Real feat. Rockie Reyes and Lawrence Arnell
13. Vicious Assault feat. Poynt Blanc
14.Trench Music feat. Crypt the Warchild and P89
15.History in the Making feat. M-Dot
16.Stick to the Plan
17.Gold Casket feat. The Heavy Metal Kings

All songs produced by Skammadix

Pre orders available here: Collective Bargaining Pre Orders

Partial IP: .101.96.51

Skammadix

posted Saturday, September 03, 2011 10:17:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Skammadix
A picture of the cover would be nice.. I fail.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And here's the first track we released.

Skammadix

posted Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:09:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Skammadix
Yessir!

lord akuna

Total Posts: 1813
posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 12:26:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for lord akuna   Click Here to Email lord akuna
Syze is pretty much beast mode. AOTP swag.

I bet "Gold Casket" is a heavy track.

Partial IP: .89.177.38

BackToTheOldSchool

Total Posts: 5865
posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 12:28:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for BackToTheOldSchool
sounds noice bro

Partial IP: 42.120.180

Crafty

Total Posts: 497
posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 2:30:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Crafty
sounds dope, def gonna be checkin for this

Partial IP: 24.191.166

JusAllah'sWhiteGirlfriend

Total Posts: 376
posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 3:39:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for JusAllah'sWhiteGirlfriend
Guest appearances make it look like it's worth a purchase, Syze came hard the first AOTP album for the most part he's average at best though.

Chris Webby being on this album is terrible, I'd snatch the mic outta his faggot ass and break it.

Partial IP: 47.129.242

crOwcaine

Total Posts: 8437
posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 9:39:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
Damn Skam, I look forward to hearing this shit.

Partial IP: 29.239.146

Skammadix

posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 10:10:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Skammadix
I'm not going to lie, I was apprehensive to post this up here because I figured the thread would just turn into a shitfest like most of them do lol.

We put a lot of time and effort into making this a really dope project. It also lit a fire under my ass (pause). I was at a point where I was about to just give up on doing this music shit, when Syze contacted me about doing an entire record.

I made all of the beats on this album over the course of the recording process. There's maybe one or two beats on it that I had made prior to the start of the record. We basically crafted it as I made new shit which kept both of us on our toes.

I really hope y'all enjoy it when it drops.

ern

Total Posts: 4547
posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 12:48:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ern
i like AOTP never was a big king syze fan though. i have syzemology, i passed on the labor union. anybody heard it?? i'll check this out though. keep up the good work skammadix

Partial IP: 119.72.216

Skammadix

posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 1:08:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Skammadix
Yeah, I did a couple of joints on The Labor Union.

Creepshow and The Best. It's a solid album.

Thanks all.

thetruthandyouknowit

Total Posts: 21
posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 8:46:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for thetruthandyouknowit
man, im no hater, so dont even try to make me into one. actually go ahead i really dont give a fuck hahaha

look at all those guests....almost every single track is covered in features man. wtf does that tell you?

first things first, syzemology had maybe 2 good songs due to features and/or a good beat, labor union was seriously terrible - the song "the best" is thee worst song ive ever heard in my fucking life. its embarrassing. worst beat ive ever heard. labor union had mayhem-good because of demoz's verse, and and now-cuz of vinnie and ap and the beat was ill.

king syze has never been good, will never be good, and he should honestly just look for another career, how does it make him feel when he might sell a few copies MAYBE, due to a couple(most) songs by aotp members?

and skammadix, props to you, but really, you need to move on man, your beats need to get better. your lacking something special and its hard to identify what that is exactly. the only joints youve produced that i respect are "through blood by thunder" -listening to your beats on soundclick, i honestly have a hard time believing you made it (through blood by thunder)., and our father by outerspace...which i never even liked all that much, and was clearly the gayest (still good) beat on god's fury by far, but it still bangs. call me a hater, or call me an honest musician who knows good music from bad music.

king syze, if your reading this, i respect what you do, this rap shit especially underground is hard to make a good living off of. but enough is enough,i dont deny that you can write a nice page of rhymes...but youve never been a good sounding mc to listen to, and i have a hard time fathoming if you ever will be. this album might sell a little here and there due to celph titled, vinnie paz, outerspace, apathy, reef, etcetcetcetc but homie, its been said over and over on this board, other boards, with so much hate and ignorance, that you are just not an mc anyone wants to listen to homie.

skammadix, you need to stop and think, are you not aware how corny and stupid the exact same snare fills at the end of each 4 bars are!? dude its like..why can you not hear how dumb it sounds, youve got good samples, but your kicks snares and hats all sounds retarded MOST of the time, so un-natural and the time correction on them gets annoying REAL fast-take it as tough critism from an unknown producer who knows good music from bad. (like i said through blood by thunder is a huge suprise to me that you made it)

i hope both syze and skammadix come correct but after years of being exposed to it, its impossible unless syze got throat surgery and skam starts using some actual drum breaks from some fucking records on his beats.

good luck to you both.

Partial IP: 156.116.45

thetruthandyouknowit

posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 8:51:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for thetruthandyouknowit
oh and the single is fucking terrible.

i seriously face palmed myself as syze started speaking. "back likaa neva left thissssaaa neewww testaament, throw ya hands highhh king syzze he flow effortless... god almighty. and skammadix, throw that fucking snare in the garbage. smfh!, but no im wrong. and im just a hater right? just jelous? NOPE

Skammadix

posted Sunday, September 04, 2011 10:18:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Skammadix
Nah man, you're not a hater. I respect your opinion. Everyone has one and they're entitled to it. I ain't mad, at all. I mean if everyone liked my shit, I would be in a much better position than I am now lol. So it's peace.

As far as my drums, they are all breaks, just chopped into single hits. I layer kicks and snares, but they're all chopped from records.

The concept behind the record was to have a ton of features. Hence the title.

As far as my soundclick, most of that shit is MAD old.

All I'm saying is give the record a chance. If you don't that's cool too.

thetruthandyouknowit

posted Monday, September 05, 2011 12:56:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for thetruthandyouknowit
hey skammadix, i value your response man. i mean i probably came off as the biggest dick ever and you spoke some true facts.

i was assuming those soundcick beats had been up a shit long time. I've been putting people onto rap coming out of philly for years man, seriously, ill DEFINETLY give the album a listen to. im hyped, mainly because of the features, im not gunna lie

ill critique your beats too in my own little world, but im sure a bunch of them bang hard. good luck homie.

Skammadix

posted Monday, September 05, 2011 3:48:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Skammadix
No doubt fam. I'm a realist about this music shit. I don't consider anyone hating if they don't like what I do or whatever. It's impossible to have everyone like what you do. Even a 50/50 like to dislike ratio these days is a win for me lol.

But the thing is, you came through with an opinion but backed it up by saying "listening to xxx". Most people just blindly want to talk shit, but you took the time to listen and point out what you felt was wrong or you didn't like. That's respectable. Plus, I'm too old for fighting on the 'net. It doesn't accomplish anything other than making both parties look retarded. I'm all for a debate or criticism as long as it's constructive and degenerate into mom jokes and calling each other fgts.

I'm glad you're going to take the time to peep the record. Hopefully you'll like it. If not, that's cool too. Peace.

Greg_H._Valentine

Total Posts: 3211
posted Monday, September 05, 2011 6:04:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Greg_H._Valentine
Good luck man project looks dope.

Partial IP: 8.123.2.21

All times are ET. The time now is 7:38 PM.Post viewed 2558 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: