Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (42) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Looking Into The Mirror.

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Looking Into The Mirror.
red rayn

Total Posts: 11650
posted Tuesday, August 08, 2017 2:21:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
I'm seeing now that these labels we hold a negative feeling for is a reflection of our self perception.

I hate Liars, and those who are unauthentic, those who are two faced.

Here's my issue. I'll give someone my devotion, trust, and loyalty. Should I ever find out it isn't appreciated by said reasons above - the bitterness of what I hate then becomes me. I don't necessarily lie directly. My goal is to love everyone. So I give them that love. Then when shit happens I will stir up reasons to get them to hate me by showing immoral/inappropriate responses through words or actions. The bitterness projects the lie of the person you want to be. Do I make sense?

To label someone, calling them stupid, or a slut, is a reflection of the properties you hold inside yourself.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

dr.proF

Total Posts: 6823
posted Tuesday, August 08, 2017 9:21:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.proF   Click Here to Email dr.proF
Filthy skank

Tadow

Total Posts: 1012
posted Tuesday, August 08, 2017 11:32:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
Here's my issue. I'll give someone my devotion, trust, and loyalty. Should I ever find out it isn't appreciated by said reasons above - the bitterness of what I hate then becomes me.

All times are ET. The time now is 8:31 AM.Post viewed 444 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: