UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (44) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
#freewonk!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  #freewonk!!!
Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Saturday, September 30, 2017 9:06:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Syke, fuck that idiot. I bet he's locked up for stealing kids bikes . Prob all bruised up cuz he called his cell mate a n*gger or from rapping all nite in the cell. This is vengeance from him using my name as his alias. I hope his mom passes away and leaves his brother or sister her house because they're responsible. Wonk will be sleeping on park benches in a Chicago snowstorm pissing in his pants to keep warm. Hope the cops harrass him at a homeless camp and do a 9/3/4 on his big nose. Seriously fuck that guy

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Ram Davagina

Total Posts: 9076
posted Sunday, October 01, 2017 12:39:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
How do you really feel?

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11684
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Sunday, October 01, 2017 3:50:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
I'm so glad you guys can 't produce offspring together

All times are ET. The time now is 5:53 PM.Post viewed 390 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: