UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (61) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
I Think The Flat Earth Theory Was To Get People's Minds Off Hollow Ert

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  I Think The Flat Earth Theory Was To Get People's Minds Off Hollow Ert
Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:12:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
The hollow earth theory seems way more credible if you disregard the alien, inner sun, dinosaurs. I first researched this back in like 07, and last nite I started to watch some new interviews and lectures.
I'm not saying the earth is actually hollow because it has a magnetic field from its iron core. What I'm saying is that I think the goverment has dug tunnels underneath Antarctica and do all types of covert shit down there.
Flat Earthers say Antarctica is off limits because it's a ice barrier. But it's off limits because the worlds' militaries are doing some crazy shit over there .

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Copacabanabananabandana

Total Posts: 20
posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 10:55:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Copacabanabananabandana
Valentine said the earth was flat and hollow

Partial IP: 62.144.146

All times are ET. The time now is 5:22 PM.Post viewed 281 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: