Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (26) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Inger St°jberg

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 21 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Inger St°jberg
Boris Johnson Ball Skillz

Total Posts: 477
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 3:20:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Boris Johnson Ball Skillz
Danish minister for immigration.

Denmarkĺs minister for Immigration and Integration Inger St°jberg was hastily evacuated from the SjŠlsmark deportation centre for rejected asylum seekers after tensions escalated during a tense visit to the facility.

And runs over some dumbass immigrant.

This minister was also in the news a month ago for sharing a screen shot of her iPad showing a cartoon of Muhammad.

God bless you Inger

Partial IP: 175.166.27

Tadow

Total Posts: 548
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 3:35:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
im sure there's more to this story. not a good look though

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24695
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 4:46:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
St°jberg was leading in a tightening of Danish asylum law that came into force on the first of September, 2015, and which, amongst other things, limited the social services for asylum seekers.[8] According to St°jberg, it should be unattractive for asylum seekers to travel into Denmark.[9] Creating international uproar, ads were posted in Lebanese newspapers under St°jberg in which people were warned against applying for asylum in Denmark.

^Seems she is pretty tight with immigration. I wonder if it is coincidence that in Denmark there has only been 3 people killed in terrorist attacks since 1985.

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53793
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 6:26:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lmao wish the lady got hurt worse though

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11536
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 4:46:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
The big majority of the recent attacks on British soil were done by Britons - and you know that.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 5:37:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Yet they are all a product of immigration.

Partial IP: 175.166.27

Phatbeets

Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 5:41:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
who is not?

Both my parents came to Germany in the 70s.

Is there one single US ughh poster who is not a direct or indirect result of immigration?

Phatbeets

posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 6:13:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Boris Johnson was born on 19 June 1964 at a hospital on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City, to British parents.[2] His birth was registered with both the US authorities and the city's British Consulate and he was granted both American and British citizenship.[3] His father, Stanley Johnson, was then studying economics at Columbia University.[4] Stanley's paternal grandfather was Circassian-Turkish journalist Ali Kemal,[5][6][7] while his other ancestry is English, German and French.

lol

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 6:46:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
This is about first and second generation immigrants from shitty Muslim nations that have imported its shitty version of Islam into our countries. While most of Europe lets hoards of unchecked Muslim men flood in Denmark has actively had tighter controls and it seems like they have far less problems with radical Islamist terrorism as a result. It is not just about those who commits these acts, its about the hate preachers that are allowed in and spread the ideology that creates the terrorists.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 7:02:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
And ftr i have no traceable history of immigration without diving into dna tests. One side of my family goes back to the 1200's in Scotland.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 7:04:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Also also you can ask the native Americans how immigration worked out for them. And the Aborigines.

Phatbeets

posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 11:19:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
lol

Tadow

Total Posts: 548
posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 12:25:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
Is there one single US ughh poster who is not a direct or indirect result of immigration?

Clockworx's Sponsor is a Canadian savage, i think...

Porkelin

Total Posts: 193
posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 12:50:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
Denmark has a fair share of immigrants.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 7:45:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Every country has immigrants, just depends on how you control who comes in that can fuck things up.
That video doesn't show the aggressive failed immigrants that caused the minister to flee. Idk bout you but i don't want aggressive foreigners being let in. You wanna come here and make a good life for yourself, be appreciative for the refuge given to you and respectful of that country then that's dope. I would never go to a foreign country and act like a fkin animal and expect everyone to submit to my every demand, especially if that country was willing to take me in after leaving a war zone where my life was constantly at risk.

Porkelin

posted Sunday, November 05, 2017 9:33:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
How do you know if it wasn't shown?
I agree. Border control is important, but so is integration of immigrants. It's not that easy to tell whether or not a refugee is a potential terrorist, but there certainly are ways to minimize the risk.
Education is key in integration. Tuition free universities and student welfare helps to integrate immigrants into your society as well as to close the gap between the poor and the rich which alleviates ghettofication.
The migrant crisis and wave of islamic terrorism was very much predictable. We're militarily involved in a region bordering Europe. Wars create refugees. Our motive in the war is ideological. Islamic terrorists have a history of suicide bombing ideological opponents. You need to be incredibly naive to not expect a backlash when you're taking in refugees from a country you're at war with, especially when they have a relatively large population of religious fanatics.
The war in Syria is on some heating up the Cold War shit.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Sunday, November 05, 2017 10:21:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
There's a longer version of the video.

Many of the people involved in terror attacks are already on some watch list for their twisted views and associations. Why is it a 'watch list'? It should be a 'kick these cunts out list'. If you cant be sure people have terror connections don't let them in. You know how many immigrants refuse to give their personal details? Germany admitted 1 in 3 'Syrian' refugees get in to the country with fake passports. It's fucking insane this is allowed to happen. They are not even refugees, they are assholes from some other country that front like they are Syrian because they are much more likely to get in. Catch these fuckers at the border, keep a record of them and kick them straight back out. There are many ways to fix the problems with an exploited immigration system but it takes a government with balls to tackle it.

Porkelin

posted Sunday, November 05, 2017 11:52:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
How many immigrants refuse to give out personal information?
I don't think we should be so quick to throw away our civil rights. That's what makes our countries great in the first place.
The American definition of a terrorist is so broad that everyone in the country is a suspect. That's why every American citizen is on their watch list.
If you jump the investigative step and go straight to persecution you'll end up with a totalitarian regime.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Sunday, November 05, 2017 12:44:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
If you go by the German statistics a third of asylum seekers are not who they say they are.
Im not saying we should be absolutely brutal on immigration, just a lot of tightening needs to be done. If anything doesn't check out then turn them away. If they have proven links to terrorism then chuck em out a plane over whatever shit hole they came from. It was rights that made the extradition of Abu Hamza take 8 years. Foreign hate preachers should lose all rights soon as they are found guilty and ejected. Im down with importing people that want to work in fields that needs skills and im down with giving asylum to those who really need it. Anyone exploiting that system gotta go.

Porkelin

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 5:35:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
So they give false information. It's not like they refuse to answer questions and start making demands, and the German state just lets them in anyway. Right?
The immigration crisis is a complicated issue that needs to be dealt with swiftly. But short term solutions alone are not adequate. You need to go to the root of the problem, and at the root of the problem is war and misery. This holds true whether they're from Egypt, Libya, Afghanistan or Syria. Since chaos in that region is bad news for us, we shouldn't engage in activities that enhance the chaos. That's just common sense. Really we ought to make sure that we don't let our representatives do the bidding of an industry that profits from wars. Politicians are spiritual sluts. Their soul is bought for a bag of candy. It's disgusting to watch.
Immigration is a problem indeed. It's a weight on the welfare state and just generally inflates the lower class. But it's not the end of the world. Neither is islamic terrorism. It's incredibly sad when it affects you or someone you know, but looking at the statistics it's apparent that it should be way down in the list of priorities. Terrorism related death rates are minuscule in the west, especially compared to the Middle East. They're the first ones to fight the scum because they're the first ones to be killed by them.
Here are some stats:
(src: http://www.businessinsider.com/death-risk-statistics-terrorism-disease-accidents-2017-1 )
An American is 10 times more likely to die in a bicycle accident than from a terrorist attack carried out by foreigners. Airplanes and spaceship incidents are 4-5 times more significant, yet that doesn't stop us from flying, which, btw, also exposes us to background radiation levels that, if known, would make the average mislead eco-warrior piss his pants.
In average 27 out of 100.000.000 (100 million, or 0,1 billion) Americans die annually from terrorist acts, including the WTC attacks.
That's 0,27 parts per million. 0,5 parts per million arsenic is allowed in your eggs. The lethal dose of cyanide is 10 ppm. Just how toxic is terrorism to our society? It's not toxic enough to justify the persecution of a people and throwing away our fundamental values in the process.
If it weren't for anti-islam propaganda there would've been absolute outrage over the war in the Middle East. When the population is split 50-50 on all issues, you can do whatever the fuck you want, because whatever you do, the response will always be half the country fighting the other half. That is how they hacked democracy.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 8:19:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Just how toxic is terrorism to our society? It's not toxic enough to justify the persecution of a people and throwing away our fundamental values in the process

Except it's not just about importing terrorism. It's importing Sharia Law, oppression of women, the desire to make homosexuality punishable by law... It's importing a barbaric culture that does not compute with how tolerant we in the west are.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

A quarter of British Muslims want Sharia law.

"78% said they would like to integrate into British life on most things apart from Islamic schooling and some laws"

How does integration happen when kids are segregated by religion? Britain is already littered with Sharia courts, yet nobody knows exactly how many there are because it's kept very quiet so that some Muslims can abide by their own law system and ignore UK law and freely engage in gender discrimination. Well over 100,000 women are victims of female genital mutilation in the UK thanks to Sharia. So cutting women's clits off is now a common thing in the UK despite it being very illegal.
This is all thanks to a useless immigration system. Probably won't be long until we start seeing homosexuals thrown from the roofs of buildings.
You wanna fix this at the root of the problem then you gonna have to start carpet bombing all the countries where this shitty version of Islam exists. The terrorists are at the extreme end of that type of Islam but there is a whole ass load of Muslims that might not engage in such actions but do support that type of ideology.

Porkelin

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 9:01:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
Carpet bombing would bring on more refugees. I realize you're being hyperbolic, but that's the complete opposite of what's needed. If anything, we should do our part to keep emigration from these countries low. They still haven't been through the age of enlightenment. It's not that long ago since we were savages. They're never gonna convert to our ideas if we present ourselves as enemies.
You have to consider that globalism happened in an instance. Greenland got culturally fucked up from it. Alcoholism exploded, now the majority of the ruling class is Danish. The middle east was caught in an age where they still oppress women. It's horrendous, but I don't see how war will do anything but strengthen their fanatic belief.
For warfare to be effective you'll need an all out extermination. And that's hardly recommendable.
As I see it, education is essential in integration. Religion is cancer. A secular society seems to function best. Education is incompatible with religion.
I don't know about the situation in UK, but if it's a battle of ideas, make sure your ideas are better. Genital mutilation is vile, truly sickening, but rhetoric of carpet bombing is not a good look.
All I'm arguing for is integrity in the fight against humanitarian violations.

All times are ET. The time now is 1:08 AM.Post viewed 294 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: