Total Posts: 2
Member Since: 2017
| posted Friday, November 10, 2017 7:17:44 AM |
So I have this fiction webseries about a dancer who has supernatural abilities. Anyway, she's into multiple styles of dance, and the boys as well. My knowledge of dance lingo, schedule, and life is very limited. And I want to fix that, can you help me out.
1. Does Hip Hop moves have particular names? If yes, can you name some. What about modern dance?
2. What is the diet like for a dancer, is high calorie, high fat, healthy? Vegan, Meat? How often do you have to eat.
3. How many hours in a day do you rehearse or practice? How many in a week.
4. How long does it take you to learn a routine?
5. How long does it take to learn a routine?
6. What are the most common aches and pains?
7. Can hip hop music be used for a modern or ballet style dance routine? (random I know, but my mind thinks so)
I thank you, and appreciate the help.
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Partial IP: 224.194.89