Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (15) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Hip Hop Dance Can I Pick Your Dancer Brain?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Hip Hop Dance Can I Pick Your Dancer Brain?
Williamhawk

Total Posts: 2
posted Friday, November 10, 2017 7:17:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Williamhawk
So I have this fiction webseries about a dancer who has supernatural abilities. Anyway, she's into multiple styles of dance, and the boys as well. My knowledge of dance lingo, schedule, and life is very limited. And I want to fix that, can you help me out.

1. Does Hip Hop moves have particular names? If yes, can you name some. What about modern dance?
2. What is the diet like for a dancer, is high calorie, high fat, healthy? Vegan, Meat? How often do you have to eat.
3. How many hours in a day do you rehearse or practice? How many in a week.
4. How long does it take you to learn a routine?
5. How long does it take to learn a routine?
6. What are the most common aches and pains?
7. Can hip hop music be used for a modern or ballet style dance routine? (random I know, but my mind thinks so)

I thank you, and appreciate the help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/hip-hop-dance/forum/post/209439/title/can-pick-dancer-brain

whiteboard animation

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Kronte culpepper

Total Posts: 5032
Location: bitchass Mods keeps deleting posts I make about my Radio Mixshow. It's like HELLO
posted Friday, November 10, 2017 11:42:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kronte culpepper
attn: psycho mike

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 8:53 AM.Post viewed 101 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: