Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (26) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Would Y'all Read This Book ?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Would Y'all Read This Book ?
Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Sunday, November 12, 2017 4:05:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
The Wishful Thinker

Introduction

It wasn't just a while ago, it was miles ago, a distant memory in the past which keeps me awake under star light and sets my ambitions past my eye sight. My mother recalled it to me when I was young. That death is the ultimate experience and this life for now is just the beginning chapter of something bigger. These suicidal tendencies I have are not thoughts in vain like they once were, but an escape to a life unknown and powerful as premonitions tell me. Yes I'm a slacker in this physical reality, but the opposite in my dreams, and this can be said for some people as well. Do you feel out of place, as if you're an alien being trapped in a human shell? Do you find what most people enjoy to be boring, dumb witted, fast food for thought, or propaganda? Are you jaded of this planet, like you have been here many times or in the distant past? Maybe you're an old soul, an outsider looking in, not from this earth or this dimension. If you have felt this way please proceed to read further, if not, then disregard this book as nothing more than new age rhetoric .

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Sunday, November 12, 2017 4:22:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
This is gonna be a metaphysical empowerment book. My goal next year is for a better car and a laptop so I can write books. I'm gonna have to take some more English and writing classes in college for spring semester. I've always been a writer and have translated that into my wraps. I think I should focus on what I like which is history m, metaphysics , science , culture , and use those things to write about instead of teaching or working for someone with a history degree.

crackheadsmurfism

Total Posts: 2216
Location: you're trying to water that seed and grow that seed into a plant and have sex with that plant
posted Sunday, November 12, 2017 6:23:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crackheadsmurfism
Seriously karim nobody gives a fuck. Get off the fucking internet for like a solid year dont post or argue with randoms on vice's facebook page and focus on improving your situation. You talk all this shit and tell people "IM GONNA DO THIS IM GONNA DO THAT" and then you never fucking do it because all you want in the first place is for people to tell you you're awesome. You're not fucking awesome you're 40yrs old. Grow the fuck up. or die a Man Child, it's upto you now faggot.

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 5705
posted Monday, November 13, 2017 3:16:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
^^^ agreed

tippi dink

Total Posts: 4911
posted Monday, November 13, 2017 11:05:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i'd read anything that you wrote observe 😉

All times are ET. The time now is 1:07 AM.Post viewed 171 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: