Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (48) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Reintroduction: Gravity

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Reintroduction: Gravity
red rayn

Total Posts: 11651
posted Saturday, December 30, 2017 12:45:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
First it should be understood nothing exists until observed. Observance collapses the waves into particles.

This isn't something I got out of a YouTube video, a book, a television, or any other forms of media. Forget about the labels, forget about animals, reptiles, homosapiens, forget all labels, forget the English language all together.  Erase all programmed input and look at the world around you.  What are you?  A projector of creation.  An observer of creation.  As an observer you use your senses to help interpret and guide you through what you are projecting.  For all of this universe to exist, you have to create it inside of you.  Therefore, what do you have to be for the universe to exist?  The universe!  Literally. Every living thing is linked to the same source that you come from.  It is first source experiencing itself subjectively through different vibrations and frequencies.  Do you follow?  We are all first source. We are extensions of the same source.

If we are creating all of this inside of ourselves nothing could possibly be solid.  So everything must be a wave, correct?  So as an observer, wouldn't you say we are collapsing the atomic structure?  We are collapsing the same universe together because we are all from the same consciousness.  That's why psychics, mind readers, telepathy, and telekinesis are able to exist because everything is linked together, nothing is separate.  So if everything is made of light, what are we living in?  A condensed dream right?  Aren't dreams made of light?  The difference between a dream and a lucid dream is our focus and attention.  We only remember fragments of our dreams because we're only observing parts so not many waves collapse... a lucid dream is when we are fully aware and focused correct?

So, who are you mad at?  Because that's also you.  Get It?  WE are GOD.

What's driving all of this focused observance that's condensing light more and more?  Gravity.  Did gravity start with curiosity?

What's constraining our experiences?  Government, institutions, laws, police officers, negative influences, corruption, greed, ego, vanity.  What do 7 sins have in common?  They create gravity.  War creates gravity.  Bills, businesses, lawyers, courtrooms, all forms of gravity.  Video games, etc.

To condense/imprison consciousness at it's lowest point in gravity and then remove the prison bars... we either self destruct or evolve into the 5th dimension.

This is from a YouTube video because it fits my narrative of theory.
The Schumann resonance is the heartbeat of the planet.  The Mayans studied this and wrote a calendar to synchronize with the planets shifts and ages.  Like everything else, we are made of light just as the planet.  Every 20k years roughly, the planet pulsates, but modern times calls it a pole shift.  The earth is very alive.  If you watch a NASA satellite of earth through a time lapse, the 4 seasons look like the earth is breathing. 

When earth pulsates, it goes through a frequency shift.  We were in 3d, and already merged into 4d.  In the next 5 to 10 years we will be in the 5th dimension.  In 5d we are capable of a higher process input.  Our senses multiply in strength and we develop new ones which are more dormant in 3d/4d.  A system of corruption can't exist in 5d because informational suppression will be at it's weakest point.

I bring this up because people are fighting back and forth, which is actually the universe arguing with itself trying to figure itself out.

I discovered a more intellectual opinion about gravity through mushrooms. I get it, I resonate with this knowing and I just want to share. Attachment is horrible, nobody deserves to suffer. To just LET GO, I found myself in a true sense of happiness and freedom. Bogging yourself down with responsibility to boost your ego and become socially acceptable by society standards and tell what you perceive as "guru's" as weirdos because they aren't a part of modern norms of conditioned living. Conditioned is the key word here. Let go of the things that weigh you. Be in the moment, be happy... just let it all go. Float. Fuck gravity 😂;

Partial IP: 145.57.132

litney spears

Total Posts: 3058
posted Saturday, December 30, 2017 12:50:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for litney spears
Everything is not made of light , just stop

And stop biting my name observe

Partial IP: 224.194.89

red rayn

Total Posts: 11651
posted Saturday, December 30, 2017 1:01:04 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
This post triggering you was also very predictable.

Let go Karim.

Partial IP: 145.57.132

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 4118
posted Saturday, December 30, 2017 1:40:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
the sun god separates light from darkness like in the 1st chapter of genesis
that's why (ra) jesus the light of the world is separated from Lucifer the Morningstar (Osiris) the 2nd coming when Christ comes back from the dead
god is the witnessing consciousness that foretold all things the origin of prophecy

Triangulate + Strangulate

Total Posts: 91
posted Saturday, December 30, 2017 6:55:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Triangulate + Strangulate
I'm not going to read some crazy retards word salad.

Can u do a tl;Dr about your reintroduction to gravity?

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 4118
posted Saturday, December 30, 2017 4:12:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
just wrote this for you red

gravity is a bong sparked by the sun
the universe expands like smoke in the lungs
with the release creation has begun
the cloud is eternal & takes many forms
from the first to the last the godhead is born (alpha to omega)
he laced the verse so the planets are spun
wobble in circles like lsd got you done
or maybe satan dropen acid is the unholy communion of the one

All times are ET. The time now is 8:49 AM.Post viewed 510 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: