Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (26) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Altered Carbon

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Altered Carbon
litney spears

Total Posts: 2230
Location: ďI hate that the bitch wears lipstick while eating food, she basic as fuckĒ - virgin loser NHL
posted Friday, February 09, 2018 1:54:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for litney spears
one of the best netflix series this year , half way for qiyn the first episode and itís sci fi , you can tell they put a lot of money into it because it looks like a movie the CGI is high quality and the plot so far is great

Partial IP: 224.194.89

CAChri$t(IE)

Total Posts: 8290
posted Sunday, February 11, 2018 12:01:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
Yeah itís pretty cool problem is i started it with the lady so I canít watch it on my own dag nabbit

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 55408
Location: "I found out she was married,I went on her IG and t9dayshe had photos of her husband" Gay Karim
posted Sunday, February 11, 2018 1:58:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
"you can tell they put a lot of money into it because it looks like a movie the CGI is high quality and the plot so far is great"

Literally the worst review ever, you watch terrible shows anyways, why give a review srsly

All times are ET. The time now is 6:57 AM.Post viewed 449 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: