UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (62) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Trans Folks And Their Allies, Protesting Femenists

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 13 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Trans Folks And Their Allies, Protesting Femenists
Groucho Marxist

Total Posts: 479
posted Tuesday, March 06, 2018 5:57:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
To give a quick summery Derrick Jensen is an author and one of the leading thinkers of the Deep Green Resistance. Trans people, and their allies are protesting DGR because they believe that women should be allowed vulnerable spaces with out dicks being around them. Places like showers, and sleeping quarters, bathrooms, etc.

Derrick is far left, environmental activist.

They have gotten him deplatformed from Universities, not because he said anything offensive, but because he believes a dick makes you male. He also notes that a male who loves frilly things, and things that little girls enjoy should be loved and accepted just as he is. That liking those things does not make someone a female.

Here is the video where they showed up and coughed through his entire reading and did what they could to disrupt him after being unable to get him removed.
here

Here is some excerpts from his letter to the professors who actually did cave and deplatformed him.

"You deplatformed me because you say I disrespect those who identify as transgender. You are both scholars, both at a major university. I respectfully ask both of you to find any place in any of my books or articles where I have disrespected those who identify as transgender, where I have committed the sort of hate speech that would cause one to be deplatformed from a university committed to open discourse and discussing the most difficult issues of our time. This is not a rhetorical request. Please do look, and see what you will find. And letís be clear: I mean disrespect, not disagreement. I would hope that when speaking to two scholars at an institution of higher education I would not have to detail the difference between disrespect and disagreement. Generally, unless participating in some form of fundamentalism, people understand that disagreement does not equal disrespect. The understanding that disagreement does not equal disrespect is in fact a necessary part of living in a pluralistic society. That understanding should be central to any institution of higher education. Sadly it is not central, and is becoming less central by the day."

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Groucho Marxist

posted Tuesday, March 06, 2018 5:58:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
Thereís a history you need to know. Here is the real beef that (some of) those who identify as transgender have with me (there are those who identify as transgender who agree with my positions). Iím a founding member of an organization called Deep Green Resistance. Given that gold standard studies show that 25 percent of all women in this culture are raped within their lifetimes, and another 19 percent fend off rape attempts, and given that many members of this organization have themselves been sexually assaulted, and given that the overwhelming majority of sexual assaults are committed by males, the women of this organization decided that when we have conferences, they wanted for their sleeping and bathing spaces to be for females only. Thatís it. Thatís the beef of those who identify as transgender and their allies. The issue was not mentioned in the book of that same name. This was the sole issue: are women allowed to bathe and sleep and organize and gather free from males?

Groucho Marxist

posted Tuesday, March 06, 2018 5:59:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
Before we continue, I have a question: would you be willing to state publicly that you believe that women, including those who have been sexually assaulted by males, do not have the right to shower, bathe, sleep, or organize free from the presence of males? Is that a position you are willing to go on the record as having? Because that is precisely what trans activists have demanded of me, and the outcry against me is because I refuse to do that. I am being blacklisted for refusing to agree with that position, for refusing to force women to share those spaces.

Porkelin

Total Posts: 627
posted Tuesday, March 06, 2018 7:15:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
Dog eat dog.

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 25108
Location: Iím a founding member of an organization called Deep Green Resistance
posted Tuesday, March 06, 2018 7:55:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Iím a founding member of an organization called Deep Green Resistance

Soc hamm handsome (Admin)

Total Posts: 19428
Location: Judging from your painting style I take it you have a really small dick
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:07:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Soc hamm handsome   Click Here to Email Soc hamm handsome
Sjw on sjw violence?

Well I never

Groucho Marxist

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 12:30:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
I thought sjw was a term for thought police online.

Anyway, I usually stay out of the feminist vs. trans debate, but I have to say the Fems make a much better and more articulate argument. I would have to side with the people who were the last allowed to vote in the US, a nd their desire to not sleep in the same room as dicks if they don't want to. Whether they are boy dicks or girl dicks or whatever they say.

jean pascal

Total Posts: 660
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 4:47:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for jean pascal
jerm can u do a podcast on how obama was the worst prez of all time and nader would have been the best

when u gonna list the phone number for ugh memebers to call in live??

Groucho Marxist

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 5:45:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
Well I think bush was worse than Obama and Nixon/Kissinger are responsible for creating so much of what we call neo-liberalism now. Obama was shit and he killed a lot of kids, but not as many as the rest of these psychos. Reagan broke up the unions,Bush sr. started Iraq, Bush jr. Iraq/Afghanistan, Clinton, welfare reform/mass incarceration, pulled the dems to the right.

I can be highly critical of Obama but it would be hard for me to call him the worst. I would consider doing call ins. Probably through skype or something though. Last time ughhers got my fucking phone number Jerkstore and Dozer called me 3 or 4 times a day and Opie would hide behind a translator voice to prank call me.

esaT onE

Total Posts: 697
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 6:34:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for esaT onE
dude, you are on the wrong message board. why not post this somewhere it may matter? ughh? why?

esaT onE

Total Posts: 697
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 6:34:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for esaT onE
I mean all of your political stuff...

Tank Johnson

Total Posts: 33
Location: Usually I wouldnt even mind seeing a dick or 2 while posting but I actually wanted to discuss hiphop
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 9:20:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tank Johnson
Why does this guy hate trans people so much 🤔;🤔;🤔;🤔;🤔;🤔;🤔;🤔;

Groucho Marxist

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 9:56:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
I post a lot of different places

metafive

Total Posts: 471
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:05:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for metafive
Tank Johnson been sniffin around in his mommies underwear drawer.

All times are ET. The time now is 11:48 AM.Post viewed 783 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: