Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (62) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
What You Cooking Lately?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 16 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  What You Cooking Lately?
dR.prOf

Total Posts: 6670
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 8:57:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
Im making a 12 hour roasted pork shoulder today with cracklins and gravy. The root veggies and herbs baste in the melting fat beneath the pork all day and then get mushed into a gravy

Also been searching for the most ideal hot sauce for my burritos. So far the pepper plant and howler monkey have been the best. Considering joining up for the fuego box which sends a hot sauce variety pack to you every month but idk if im really bout it

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 3443
Location: Being like a shrink in the underground for the masses.
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:10:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
GP

CAChri$t(IE)

Total Posts: 8290
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:19:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
Jerk chicken tomorrow w plantains, collard greens, and rice

Tonight... fried chicken from the grocery store $3.77 for a dark two piece and two sides hhymtd (haha yeah man thatís diabetes)

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 55246
Location: Alot of y'all bitches like fucking ngas with no clout
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:36:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
I'm in the kitchen whipping it up

CAChri$t(IE)

Total Posts: 8290
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 11:32:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
I got the msg pouch for the stir fry

jean pascal

Total Posts: 660
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:18:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for jean pascal
Swine eating devil

DJ Smegma

Total Posts: 9271
Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 4:16:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
mostly just various roasted fish and veggies

Groucho Marxist

Total Posts: 444
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 4:28:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
Single life has but a damper on my homecooking. I have been eating out too much but...

Spaghetti
vegan burrito bowl
street tacos

jean pascal

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 4:43:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for jean pascal
mostly just various roasted fish and veggies

ALL seafood is unsafe for consumption since the fukashima diseaster

DJ Smegma

Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2018 6:57:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
of course, you think that. google radiation half-life of the leaked isotopes and stop being a fucking dope

jean pascal

posted Thursday, March 08, 2018 3:13:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for jean pascal
fuck google i deal with facts u idiot

DJ Smegma

posted Thursday, March 08, 2018 8:23:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
jesus christ you're dumb

jean pascal

posted Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:03:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for jean pascal
ok misinformed jackass keep believing the lies of lamesteam media and paid off research. In this case it doesnt make me proud to be right because its a fucked situation but you just right ahead there apl and live you sheepled life.

DJ Smegma

posted Friday, March 09, 2018 12:31:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
lol remember when you talked about facts. then you posted a Russian internet news video lol

pick one and actually read it

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/radioactive-isotopes-from-fukushima-meltdown-detected-near-vancouver/

http://www.whoi.edu/page.do?pid=127297

http://www.irsn.fr/EN/publications/thematic/fukushima/Documents/IRSN_Fukushima-Environment-consequences_28022012.pdf

jean pascal

posted Friday, March 09, 2018 5:47:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for jean pascal
paid off articles from the seafood industry. rt is legit and the journalist are not handcuffed by corporate america. Wahrt the fuck have you ever done your life you piece of shit?

DJ Smegma

posted Friday, March 09, 2018 5:56:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
Go home, you're drunk and stupid

Porkelin

Total Posts: 391
posted Friday, March 09, 2018 8:26:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
The infamous radioactivity hazard sign fills the majority of the thumbnail. That's pretty fucking alarmist. I like RT for most part, but really, dude, the whole radioactivity ordeal is hysteric af. Unless you're fishing in the vicinity of the plant, don't worry about it. There's other shit in the fish that's bad for you, like plastic and heavy metals from plain industrial pollution. By eating shrimp you run the risk of consuming natural algae-produced neurotoxins 100 times more toxic than cyanide. Radioactivity should be the least of your worries. And it's not like industrial livestock is much better. The amount of medicine they put in those animals...
Anyway. The ocean is a HUGE filter. It takes fucking ages for a water molecule to travel the planet with the current. And the longer the isotope is radioactive, the less radioactive it is. If it's really that reactive when consumed, well, chances are some other organism will consume it before you, and it'll react inside of the animal, not you. The ocean is full of life, from whales to fish to algae to bacteria. You're not gonna find tritium from Japan in California.
Take half the potential radioactivity of the isotope, divide it by it's halflife, that's your radioactive effect. A gazillion years of radioactivity? Invert that number, that's the radioactivity.
Compare nuclear pollution to natural radioactivity. Tell me the risk isn't drastically overstated. Bananas are more radioactive from the natural background radiation in Brazil than seafood is from nuclear plants.
RT can be wrong. Nuclear energy is much cleaner than fossil fuels. Yes, it's apples and oranges, but you got a million apples against a dozen oranges. If it's done right, if the safety is taken into consideration, if the worst case scenario is minimized, fuck it, let a plant melt down once every couple decades. It's better than current alternatives. The real downside to it is that it carries over to nuclear weapons production. But if more guns means more safe, more nukes means more peace, right?
Hydro and wind is pretty clean though. Tidal has potential. Solar, meh. But nuclear is as stable as fossil fuels, so you're gonna have a hard time getting around it if you wanna move away from fossil fuels. That's reality. You can bitch and moan about your 1001 idealistic causes or you can be realistic, get out of the way, and allow for progress. Even if it's incremental as fuck, it's better than no action at all.

Love and respect. Dorkelin.

All times are ET. The time now is 4:44 PM.Post viewed 581 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: