Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (21) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Officer Gonzalez Dashcam Footage Of Death Of My Friend

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 19 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Officer Gonzalez Dashcam Footage Of Death Of My Friend
Groucho Marxist

Total Posts: 442
posted Sunday, April 29, 2018 8:11:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
Still there is no witnesses saying matt had a knife, They mishandled the knife and can not prove either way if he had it in his hand or not. Most of us believe it was in his pocket and the officer pulled it out and planted it.

footage

Partial IP: 224.194.89

red rayn

Total Posts: 11650
posted Sunday, April 29, 2018 9:46:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
Most of who?

Leo Duh

Total Posts: 35
posted Monday, April 30, 2018 10:35:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
"position:relative;0;padding-bottom:75.0%"><>

mcfuck

Total Posts: 10207
posted Monday, April 30, 2018 11:18:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
that was a little too fast. even if your bud was brandishing a knife in a threatening manner within reach of the officer, seems like the cop was not wasting time poppin off 3 life ending shots.

sorry for the loss.

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24984
Location: Iím a founding member of an organization called Deep Green Resistance
posted Monday, April 30, 2018 3:21:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
The officer reported that he arrived at the scene on July 27 he saw a man clutching a knife and appeared to be entering the store. Video and audio shows Gonzalez yelled at Folden to get to the ground. The officers and two witnesses said Folden ran at the officer.

Folden, a Wenatchee tattoo artist, was shot three times. An autopsy found he had meth and alcohol in his system

Two whole witnesses said this junkie loser ran at a cop that's pointing a gun at him before he gets shot up. Good work Officer Gonzales.

jean pascal

Total Posts: 660
posted Monday, April 30, 2018 3:25:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for jean pascal
in all fairness germ the video doesnt show anything so i cant give any opinion cause it would speculation.

thats why it was released cause it showed nothing, if the evidence was overwhelming against speedy gonzalez u think it would have been released? hell naw

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Monday, April 30, 2018 3:30:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Remember when Jerm wrote a big assload of stupid and tried to play it off like a legit article?:

ďWe were there, there was no knife and the cop had no reason to fear for his life,Ē Rich Summers, one of the eye witnesses said.

https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2017/jan/04/sovereign-citizen-sues-to-undo-local-courts/

^That was Jerms witness, a guy that thinks the Chelan County legal system is illegal.

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 3329
Location: Being like a shrink in the underground for the masses.
posted Monday, April 30, 2018 4:47:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
Still there is no witnesses saying matt had a knife

Most of us believe it was in his pocket

which is it? no knife or yes knife?

Depending on that answer plus...

An autopsy found he had meth and alcohol in his system

yes knife + meth + alcohol = never good

did seem quick as fuck tho

Groucho Marxist

posted Tuesday, May 01, 2018 12:27:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
Thank you Joel. That is one of the main points I have been trying to make is that, even if he had a knife, which is highly doubtful at this point, the cop could have easily parked further away from him, moved backwards a little to assess the situation, etc. etc. Not to mention Matt is like 135lbs tops.

NWS, no witnesses saw a knife, therefore I am saying that if he had a knife on him, it was most likely not visible, or in his hand in a threatening manor. It was a tiny pocket knife.

There is also surveillance video that the police are saying doesn't show anything.

Every witness I spoke to, which was 3 different people, said there was no reason for them to shoot him and that he was not acting threatening. One of those witnesses you can see walk right past Matt as the cop is driving up to Albertsons.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Tuesday, May 01, 2018 5:18:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Witnesses and a store security video have corroborated Gonzalezís statement that Folden was being aggressive

and

July 27, 2017 at 22:05:47 hours, a reporting party called 911 to report that there was, ďa guy screaming and yelling walking around with a knifeĒ in the parking lot of the Albertsonís grocery store at 1128 N. Miller Street in Wenatchee. The reporting party was a truck driver who was making a delivery to the nearby Starbucks store.

http://www.kpq.com/special-investigation-police-shooting-releases-report/

Porkelin

Total Posts: 375
posted Tuesday, May 01, 2018 5:43:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
Too close, too quick. Cop seems trigger happy as fuck. Why pull up on an armed suspect like that? It's bound to trigger a fight or flight reaction. How many people has the cop killed?

ken bone

Total Posts: 329
posted Tuesday, May 01, 2018 9:52:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ken bone
build the wall

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Tuesday, May 01, 2018 12:19:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
When the cop arrives the video shows one person running away, another guy is looking behind him at Folden. Looks to me like he is scaring people.

When the cop pulls up Folden is in the entrance, after he is shot Gonzales is pointing the gun at the ground right next to his own car, so Folden definitely moved towards the cop ("aggressively" according to witnesses). At 2:30 in the video (after the shooting) you can again hear the cop instructing him to drop the knife.

http://www.kpq.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Report_on_Officer-Involved-Shooting.pdf

That report shows Foldens GF said he has two knives on him (also all the other witness reports are there), one witness said he kept his hand on his (legal carry) gun because of how Folden was acting and said he was clutching something in his right hand. The guy that called 911 said he saw the knife and was concerned enough to reach where his gun would usually be. He also said Folden was holding the knife the way you would use it and believed he was going to stab somebody. Another witness said he was clutching something close to his chest and ASSUMED it was a necklace. The cop also stated Folden was holding the knife by his neck before lowering it to his chest, angled towards the cop.

Why pull up on an armed suspect like that? Because a violent methed-up junkie was about to enter a building full of innocent people. I would guess its better to handle a situation like that outside.
All Folden had to do was follow instruction but, as all the witnesses said in that report, Folden ran at the cop.

Gonzales did his job right and defended himself from an armed meth head.

dick_wolf

Total Posts: 22523
posted Tuesday, May 01, 2018 8:27:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dick_wolf
is Ron Evans of "radar Station" . a cool dude? I could see it going either way tbph.

Groucho Marxist

posted Thursday, May 03, 2018 11:26:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
None of the witnesses who saw the shooting, saw a knife in his hand maff. Not one. Earlier a guy called the police who was standing away from him and in a dark parking lot, said he had a knife five to ten minutes before he was shot.

Only one witness said that he moved quickly towards the officer. another said he was moving towards the officer but didn't use any adjectives to describe his movement. If you think that constitutes shooting someone to death you are an idiot and a piece of shit, but I already knew that.

DJ Smegma

Total Posts: 9261
Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Thursday, May 03, 2018 2:07:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
Maff is a collosal fgt.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Thursday, May 03, 2018 2:48:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
"Only one witness said that he moved quickly towards the officer"

So he magically teleported next to the cop car in the video i guess.

"jumped at the officer or lunged at him"

"came at the officer aggressively"

Read much? Clearly not. You must have also missed the part where his own girlfriend said he took two knives with him but left his wallet behind. So that's three people saying he had a knife (including the cop), how many witnesses do you need? You say it was dark but think if he had a knife everyone would have seen it? Wasn't it a 3 inch folding blade? That's very easy to conceal, especially if it was dark like you say. Or did these knives magically teleport too?

Lying about this shit won't bring your junkie friend back. Although you ignore facts and lie about everything so i wouldn't expect anything different from you.

Groucho Marxist

posted Saturday, May 05, 2018 1:23:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
Maff, you are pathetically fucking dumb.

solar powered dildo

Total Posts: 381
posted Saturday, May 05, 2018 2:08:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for solar powered dildo
plz dont tell me it was that fat guy with a mohawk you poasted once
i just cant bring myself to picture him withering away down to a featherweight before he got blasted

Groucho Marxist

posted Tuesday, May 15, 2018 1:02:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
No but that fat dude with a mohawk is on his way to prison for ten plus years right now. He is facing some serious charges.

All times are ET. The time now is 6:47 AM.Post viewed 568 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: