UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (57) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Captain Save A Ho

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Captain Save A Ho
Wonkkk

Total Posts: 394
posted Thursday, March 14, 2019 11:23:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Wonkkk
Around #11pmCT off the train on the Damen spot in Wicker park. This dood was argueing with his girl and I asked if everything was ok. Dood sais get the FUCK outta here before I kill you, i lol'd and told him bring it. So he attacked me and i let him keep hitting me bc it didnt hurt. Usually when a punch doesnt hurt, I dont fight back-I took it like a champ and was laughing at him while his gurl was whooping his ass for me! Aha, she tackled him as i was loling more. He got up put a bike chain(#johncenastyle) around his fists and punched me again, this time I fought back cuz I finally felt a lol pain, I punched him a good one as he backed off as his girl kept punching him. Anywai, #CTA called the cops and he got locked up. No matter the situation, I WON that fight. He got out tho already, he never went to CCJ which is bs knowing I did ovet a year for weed(lawyer).

#citizensarrest
#anyquestions?
#JeremyFaggotface #painlessvictim #itallbegins #934justice #finallywillgetsolved #timetogetpaid

Ps..i got court for it on 4/18

Pps..ler Karend start talking shyt

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 8:55 PM.Post viewed 99 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: