|Author||Topic: Choking Dog Saves His Own Life|
Total Posts: 1669
Member Since: 2009
Location: in comes Phil Da Agony and his 5'1
| posted Monday, June 11, 2012 9:42:56 AM |
George, a 2-year-old Basset Hound from South Heindley, West Yorkshire, U.K., was strangled by a phone cord — and miraculously saved his own life by calling 999, the British equivalent of 911, reports The Sun.
George knocked over a heavy-duty, old-fashioned phone in owner Steve Brown’s home; he became tangled in the cord and wound up with it wrapped around his neck. Somehow, George — in the midst of choking — managed to dial 999 with his paw.
The emergency operator heard heavy breathing and gasping on the other end and alerted the authorities, who entered the house with the help of a neighbor, Paul Walker, who had a key.
Walker saw the dog choking and ripped the cord free from the phone to save him.
He told The Sun: "Incredibly you could see where his paw print was on the phone to ring 999 — he literally saved his own life."
Lydia Brown, the daughter of George's owner, expressed equal amazement at the Basset's lifesaving feat, telling The Sun, "He's really dopey and just likes to chew socks."
Partial IP: 18.104.22.168
Total Posts: 1388
Member Since: 2010
Location: Let's continue with Wigger Bums on the Internet for $800 Alex.
|posted Monday, June 11, 2012 9:46:40 AM |
fuck you flak
Partial IP: 12.137.130
Total Posts: 1631
Member Since: 2011
Location: yea they do have an absurd accent to land mass ratio in england
|posted Monday, June 11, 2012 11:36:33 AM |
i highly doubt that faggot was choking to death otherwise he would have been dead by the time they got there.
Partial IP: 233.200.62