Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (55) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Whew

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 7 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Whew
\Saga Sphinx/

Total Posts: 3455
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 5:36:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for \Saga Sphinx/   Click Here to Email \Saga Sphinx/
To every playlist that blew, selling fake to the true ..Eulogising euphoria only pain can subdue
Treating MCs like addicts & pay them in lieu so artists bred in captivity keep painting the zoo
To every Plato Picasso with a plagiarist hue that canvas world-wide-window caves with a view
Regurgitating flavours of test-taste spitters who allow too many cooks to salivate in their stew
To every entitled consumer navigating askew ..I'll keep you in line like "..Go wait in the queue"
Generations of inheritance ain't paying their due so if crosshairs cross-heirs I'm aiming at you
To every dickrider masturbating their crew like a mirage orgasm oasis that came out the blue
In a full house of spitters bluffing ace over two "woodpeckers wild" got them taming the shrew
To every arm-chair activist who cradle a coup (faking it too) "..Look at what ya making me do"
Saviour of who? ..Many are slave to the few, but see thought as a box where escape is taboo
To every identity crisis masquerading as true 2nd guessing themself 'til I gave them a clue on
Straight-jacket wings native to cages they flew [...Tomorrow's Afro-Euro-Asian-Arabian-Jew...]
To every conspiracy theorist claiming alien flu ..To every scowl that scold my scathing review
To every coward sold as brave to the crew ..To every "out with the old, make way for the new"
To every Judas who bury the hate they accrue beneath mountains of silver that traitors pursue
To every ghosted critic only waiting to boo ..Lepper-corns who couldn't walk a day in my shoe

Partial IP: 93.199.137

Chronowana

Total Posts: 2346
posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 7:32:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chronowana   Click Here to Email Chronowana
dope, alot of puzzle peicing tho it seems. i would love to hear you spit somethin i have no idea how u would deliver ur style of intricate writing, keep it up tho its dope

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Chronowana

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 7:33:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chronowana   Click Here to Email Chronowana
toung twisterz

\Saga Sphinx/

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 2:57:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for \Saga Sphinx/   Click Here to Email \Saga Sphinx/
My oldest stuff is on myspace.com/sagasphinx I haven't logged on in over a decade. Forgot the password

I had a soundclick page but it went into moderation. 90% of the beats were industry beats. 25+ tracks
Wasn't a problem until I used a beat from a skateboard video. I was asked to delete the song, which I did
They asked me to delete ALL offending material, which was basically everything. I chose to delete soundclick

Opened a SoundCloud, with just 3 tracks uploaded, only 2 of which I'd listen to. Haven't logged back on since. 2-3 years ago.

SoundCloud.com/saga-sphinx-1

Chronowana

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 5:11:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chronowana   Click Here to Email Chronowana
damn feel for you man, that sucks, ive had a similar thing happen to me its no fun,
i just peeped the three tracks, dope shit man, realy feelin the triple helix, ill rhymes sick track, really like the hook, good flow too overall, original , i like the message , a little difficult to decypher , although i am from a different place , anyhow id like to hear more somtime keep it up man! thx for the link

Maymon Fresh

Total Posts: 1027
posted Monday, September 18, 2017 4:13:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maymon Fresh   Click Here to Email Maymon Fresh
I dont know I was like you got deeper than I have read from you i. A while.. You definitely aint lost ish.. You prob even better..

\Saga Sphinx/

posted Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:09:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for \Saga Sphinx/   Click Here to Email \Saga Sphinx/
Thanks Maymon
Feels rusty, but good.

Not sure valentine would agree with you regarding any improvements made.
Actually, why don't you ask him.
He seems to never check the posts that I actually spend time writing. I wonder why?
If you're reading this, val, I don't mind. Spin your narrative.

Dyme Secta

Total Posts: 75
posted Thursday, September 21, 2017 8:08:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dyme Secta
Tight work. Later.

- dymesecta

Partial IP: .88.181.94

All times are ET. The time now is 3:50 PM.Post viewed 187 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: