Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (58) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Booing Miami Fans Revel In Beating Fidel

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Booing Miami Fans Revel In Beating Fidel
usandae

Total Posts: 19
Location: Anim iusto est proident est deserunt cupidatat sed quidem aliqua
posted Saturday, September 23, 2017 1:59:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for usandae
MIAMI home back gdns, Fla. Colin Kaepernick drew boos at the outset of the game, And all around much of the action. Towards the end, He had whales fans holding their breath.

Ndamukong Suh tackled Kaepernick 2 yards short of purpose line as time ran out https://www.dolphinsgearprostore.com/MDH9ysrwp4apVcD, And the Dolphins handed the sf 49ers a franchise record 10th consecutive loss by winning 31 24 Sunday.

Kaepernick, Who has drawn mixed reactions for kneeling during the nation's anthem all season, Was jeered noisally, Significantly upon entering the field, After he defended Cuban master Fidel Castro earlier in the week. He threw for 296 gardens, Ran for 113 and rallied the 49ers after they trailed 31 14 midway over the fourth quarter.

Employing the margin down to seven, Kaepernick moved the 49ers using 38 to the 6 in the final 1:44, Converting a fourth and 11 throughout the game. But he threw not whole on first down, And then was tackled from behind by the 305 pound Suh while wanting to elude linebacker Kiko Alonso on the final play.

"I just played some tips i saw, Suh mentioned https://www.dolphinsgearprostore.com/. "I had a private against a guard. I needed to beat him and then get to the qb. It's not the cleanest or best way to accomplish it jay ajayi jersey, But we have it done,

The dramatic stop was cathartic for Dolphins fans many of whom are Cuban Americans who were angered after Kaepernick defended a shirt he wore in August showing Castro. Miami media grilled Kaepernick on Wednesday on a business call, Through which he defended the Cuban leader, Who kicked the bucket Friday, Arguing Cuba focused more on knowledge than imprisoning its people miami dolphins jerseys cheap. A column in a Miami Herald called him a"Theft,

Kaepernick ignored the violence, But was not able to get the 49ers over the top. He said the next play was called as a pass, And he faked a throw before you take off.

"I realized we had a seam to get in there and didn't make it, He explained.

Kaepernick transmitted for three TDs, Visual appeal. 49ers(1 10) Still haven't won since the summer season opener kenny stills jersey.

Actually, The whales(7 4), Behind three totals and 285 yards from Ryan Tannehill, Expand their winning streak to six games, Their top since 2005.

"It's great to see our guys have fun at the end during, First year discipline Adam Gase said. "They understand a win in this league is difficult to find,

Tannehill proceeded to go 20 for 30, Ran for 34 yards coupled with no turnovers. He threw reviewing passes of 16 yards to Dion Sims, 43 yards to Kenny photos and 15 yards to rookie Leonte Carroo.

Kaepernick tried to maintain. He went 29 for 46 and also hurt the Dolphins together along regarding his legs, But fell to 0 6 as a beginner this year.

Miami won though Jay Ajayi had trouble finding running room behind an offensive line missing three starters. He gained 45 yards in 18 carries against a 49ers defense ranked last in the league from the run.

"They decided they were will make us throw to win, Tannehill menti one d. "So it is exactly what we did,

Tannehill put the Dolphins ahead to stay with his 100th landing pass in his fifth NFL season, And Carroo's first career landing made it 31 14 with 11:31 put.

It was a different method for the Dolphins, Who had rallied in fourth quarter in their four preceding games.

These occassions the opponents mounted a comeback. Torrey Smith made a one handed catch for a 1 yard landing to help the 49ers close to 31 24 with less than three minutes left, And they quickly forced a punt to install the down to the wire finish.

Partial IP: .88.218.21

All times are ET. The time now is 3:52 PM.Post viewed 115 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: