Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (22) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
💯

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  💯
B-LO187

Total Posts: 1
posted Saturday, November 11, 2017 3:47:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for B-LO187   Click Here to Email B-LO187

B-Lo-
💯;Street Struggles 💯;💉;🚬;🔪;🔫;💊;

1.)My homies gang related. (they banging)
2.)My homies incarcerated (they Locked down)
3.)My homies drug addicted (addicted)
4.)My homies came from nothing (from nothing) **Course** _x2

1.) *B-Lo* Verse (1) My homies all some Gz, some sell 2.)coke some sell weed some shoot at you for 3.)nothing, some kill yo ass for something. No 4.)we didn't choose this life it was dealt to us 5.)like this if you really came from the bottom 6.)then you'll remember shit like this.
7.)Mattresses by the Garbage, no lights in 8.)the apartments. Boiling water just to shower, 9.)gun shots up in the darkness. And they 10.)wonder why we thugs it's because of the 11.)hate you gave us now B-LO tell me why.

1.)My homies gang related. (they banging) 2.)My homies incarcerated (they Locked down)
3.)My homies drug addicted (addicted)
4.)My homies came from nothing (from nothing) **Course**_x2
**Exclusive**

Partial IP: 224.194.89

agent7D6

Total Posts: 32
posted Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:39:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
"7.)Mattresses by the Garbage, no lights in 8.)the apartments. Boiling water just to shower, 9.)gun shots up in the darkness. And they 10.)wonder why we thugs it's because of the 11.)hate you gave us now B-LO tell me why."-Some vividness.

some criminals are true heros and truly do not have any other choice. If you ARE innocent and forced into a corner called "illegal" to survive.....once you have the funds....plant legit roots and give other criminals who had no other option a foundation to grow correct and do it better than the evils that cornered you in the first place. Otherwise, shut up. We are ALL born into h3LL on earth BRAINWASHED and lied to our whole lives. The nature of the war is grasped by few. The true nature of this world is absolutely illegal to speak on. Everyone is programmed to reject d33per truths. Most are programmed to reject the most basic superficial truths. Everyone is hiding. Few fight. For those who do fight few fighters actually know how to fight and have no idea who their real enemy is. Race war is a front blocking us from seeing the real enemy is simply the spirit of evil and blind destruction and confusion. A Sage of hearts must use la diabla's weapons against evil due to overwelming numbers of spellbound pawns who can not be reached unless you show you are one of them first....then you slowly lead as many as you can out of the incinerator. No one else will talk to you like this. Peace*7

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 8:42 AM.Post viewed 66 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: