Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (28) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Freedom

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Freedom
Xman773

Total Posts: 1
posted Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:45:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Xman773   Click Here to Email Xman773
I'm a walking tyrannosaurus/I spit a verse that'll make you wanna forget the chorus/under recovery/I done made a discovery/kickin' it like my name was the same as the monkey that hang with Dora/I'm an explorer but please don't think that I dodge the pressure/when you a G they don't let you be(B) like the second letter/with every second that passes my chance is getting better/your chance of having a chance chances are probably never/so do you think I'm afraid/do you think I'm gone stress or question if I'm gone get paid/I got it made/you probably gotta live as a maid/con-tract make you a slave so it's really the same/con-tact got me ablaze from the puff of the jay/con-text keep me afloat from the words that I say/I-rap bounce off a track like a bullet on Cage/Im-back and now i'll never give my freedom away/

Partial IP: 169.12.174

agent7D6

Total Posts: 149
posted Tuesday, January 23, 2018 12:17:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
🍻;👍;

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 1:12 AM.Post viewed 284 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: