UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (37) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
1 Amendment Ventin, Transcendin Silent Weapons/

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 11 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  1 Amendment Ventin, Transcendin Silent Weapons/
agent7D6

Total Posts: 370
posted Friday, February 01, 2019 10:29:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6

wherwolves cannibals, say "REPEAT! Can I Ball?!!!!"/
closet homosexuals, acting roles disgracing owls/
Bodies plowed below, veal fried in Sheol/
muh bro he brew, ale to impail ills/
while Hebrews lead true, in a world designed to delete clues/
once the reeps roost, can't compete with deep mood/
dem send a FREE moon, to betray and deceive you/
she play loyal but creep soon, diseased roots bugs eat through/
have a fat cup of WATER, scream and shout FUCK YOU/
bate run by Saytun, skewed views cued/
posers paid in shit sandwiches, they're scared as fuck to oppose assholes/
I'll eat your moms pussy hole, then dig in her ass for gold/
if I just find mold, Imuh cock back once an explode/
then she's selling, her cherry convertible/
the infinite discerning all, burning halls squirming dolls/
"Masters" hacked in caskets, dark unions of hatred/
To destroy Voltron, that simBull will suffice as sacred/
Incredible credible, corozon guardian/
Vibrate sky gates, you jus despise and hate/
caught a mob chain dame, so I caught some flames/
her buns like a burner, hot prostitute heart stain/
her aura I upgrade, I wont do what they say/
Alpha central General, sawblade hurricane blood thirst/
I'm pritTei pohlight all considering, givin orders to the dirt/
shaping the earth, laugh at me I get larger/
revenge is blessed, bust pussies like a sawed off/
can't trust her, but I know she love me/
she always wannit raw dog, leave the hog squashed Im lucky/
I feel for you mommaz, especially when my life trends/
have her slob the knob a lot, but loneliness is heaven's top/
171 away from drama, she lovely wet oh yes/
until she a cannibal granny, who's fallen off her rocker/
have you met the moNstah?, demonic pinyata fodder/
sell her crabby paddies, for peace and masterbating/
the cult stalkin me allways, they the annoying runt punk/
from high school hallways, tv mr kool verse direct fist/
Shapeless punchlines, crush minds ALL DAY/
you incessant red bitch, flexin reversed blessins/
fuck you dickless liars, slit your own throat red lips/
if you CAN't, STEP ONE envision killing enemies/
make SURE they are your enemies, ask WHY? where mirrors be/
bones shattered for breakfast, earthquake wave wreckage/
spiritual dominion, s&m bitches get mad lifted/
harvest flattens armies, woopsies wittle cookies/
utter disrespect, juicing skulls like oranges/
acidic slave children poisoned, waking isn't enjoyment/
when I AM more awake, with more deployed grip/
Imuh D3ZTroY shit, like OH BOY bitch/
Olympian torches passing, assassins amass in consciousness/
earth is crazy fucked up, but it's not COMPLETELY demolished yet/
eat a olive inna trench, go call a friend/
peace to Koalas n stuff

*Steve C Smith
7:27pm 2/1/19

If you think this isn't some the illest ever put down? It is.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

rareform dopeness

Total Posts: 225
posted Friday, February 01, 2019 11:52:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
Sneaky motherfucker and I dropped something new today go read it. Plus caught Nas and all of the major lyric platforms on the front page of goggle in collabroration in an attempt of smithsonian proportion to rewrite history on the Hip Hop Board that the lurkers refuse to accept. Did my last verse do so much damage you post all these re-calibration repair rhymes and drone dodge responding. Tight work you disrespectful cautious coon. Keep dance'n for massa. Peace in.

agent7D6

posted Saturday, February 02, 2019 3:26:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
Coon? Massa? Uh....at least you're not saying the copy paste shit as much.

I completely forgot about your last verse

rareform dopeness

posted Saturday, February 02, 2019 1:27:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
Look at you... play'n dumb. If you are against me then yeah you are a coon and working for your massa goat lucy. Learn to be comfortable with silence you start'n to read dumb as hell typing out uhs with snark 7D6. Witchcraft numeroloogical esoteric bullshit embeded all in these scritps depart from Steve C Smith Satan in the Most Holy of names coverd in the blood of King Christ.

All you could write was the obvious. Pray for me. Go head and front throw'n dirt on my name for the forums like you too are not a master of your own bullshit. In everyday rebellion because of this decaying flesh. Let me guess you got it all mapped out. Who sent you?

My goal and intentions in the land of the living are to know internal peace. Whats your excuse? My excuses are my own. Hold this heat. Keep up the good work gas'n everday wack emcees. I saw that sh*t you broke bread with the enemy you ought to be ashamed. You arent loco. Get to writing or stay in this yoke hold. You land loving no flow have'n lollipop lick'n wanna be luminary toucan sam looking head up your own ass lieutenant of lost integrity. What are you scared of get your affairs in order. Peace in.

agent7D6

posted Sunday, February 03, 2019 5:56:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
"Who sent you?"

Are you implying someone other than myself sent me to the ughh.com mc board to go after you because your rhymes are so important?

rareform dopeness

posted Sunday, February 03, 2019 11:40:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
Goodness gracious get off the spoiled milk. Ask'n me stupid questions early on a Sunday. Tighten up. The local overzealous murderous crooks in tactical cargo khakis who clock the cities limits in attempts to stop any positivity have that covered. You are just playing whatever role you were born to play 7D6.

You cant see it with scales on your eyes. In the midst of uncertain dysfunction put your best foot forward. As it relates to the importance of my rhymes thats nonsense. All of this is meaningless as chasing after the wind. Regardless I will continue to get busy, show love, and check dolts who want to come around me playing crazy. Peace in.

agent7D6

posted Monday, February 04, 2019 5:47:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
I quoted THE STUPID QUESTION you back pedaling inarticulate, role playing, coward. Keep tryna paint yourself up pretty. You are done like the rest I've deemed useless. Your word power obviously does not exist. You are punching yourself in a closet. Use a dull rusty knife instead you out ranked bumbling bitch mark. You come to the west bay I will put the proper fear and respect in your paper mache heart

rareform dopeness

posted Monday, February 04, 2019 9:17:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
Let you tell it. You can make your fingers type out anything. Keep that energy. All this chat'n. It is impossible to be disrespected by a person who dont even respect themselves enough to get busy. All you had to do was come correct. My verse was too disrespectful with personals and I dont even know you. You'd put proper fear and respect in who? You wouldn't step near me. West Bay? You read like a Fremont thumbsucker. Keep fronting for the forums like your bread aint done.

agent7D6

posted Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:29:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
Since your infallible integrity is so stellar post your snotty face and full government name and city. You been Voldamort's snake skin shadow since you got here with your library books. I know all the regulars here. We have all shown ourselves and recorded piles of records. No one is hiding except you. We're all fighting for our lives and have kids. Despite my disgust for all these motherfuckers they're family. Who the fuck are you? WHO SENT YOU?

Is your granny's name ETHEL?

Have you found any Annunaki relics in your Happy Mealzzz?

Who are your top 5 Mcs/Groups?

CAN you chop down a redwood tree with a soccer ball?

What is the color of letter five?

rareform dopeness

posted Tuesday, February 05, 2019 2:14:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness

^ how im coming for you tryna be sneaky and drop'n a diss like I wouldn't notice. Right back at you. Wait on it. The mentioning of what I have done or haven't done. You know what has occurred on the MC BOARD over the past two years. You're so connected and hang tough it makes sense you take pride in vanity metrics like forum status. How does it feel being a self proclaimed honorable flip flopping ughh insider family founding father? You dont even know what JFC stands for and you better not disrespect Lord King Christ stop fronting like you're an original emcee on the ughh scene. Get a clue. Bet your were ecstatic when I got shadow banned. Have the MC Board all to yourself. Nah it don't work like that "fam" all you had to do was keep it righteous simply. Instead you broke bread with the enemy. What are you dumb? I told you pray for me. Check yourself with all that esoteric bullshit beta speech. Nah holmes I am not telling you squat. You just want my info so you can call the local tactical cargo khaki division. No clout cookies for 7D6 tonight. Peace in.

agent7D6

posted Tuesday, February 05, 2019 7:31:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
Sneaky? It's in the middle of a public forum that you frequent. How thick are your glasses asshole?

Wut has occurred at the MC BOARD over the last two years? Tell me. I don't remember. I have a life. Regulars talk shit, vent, exchange code, joke around, say cool stuff, some of us sometimes eat Crispex while putting platinum coats on pogoballs for the local boy scout visit to mustang ranch dressing saxaphone outlet store by Wilma's Barn kneeling by Merideth. Whose Merideth you ponder? Ask her yourself. Merideth's name is Sveltka ok?

I'm not an insider. Here, I'm a hacker. People have to respect me. I'll hack your fucking brain open and remodel it. I'm not a sorcerer you fucking asshole. I'm a Wizard. I get free tv dinner from ostriches in Australia every October from Joel, the otter.

"stop fronting like you're an original emcee on the ughh scene. Get a clue"-are you fucking serious?

Why is it a big deal to have been an original M.C. on the ughh scene? It's the internet. Lol. Are you completely insane? You're not very funny if you are trying to be.

You got SHADOW banned? So THATZ why u have a new alias that also sucks. People get banned. So wut. Always been cowards and money slot slut pawns paid to do the wrong thing and ban free speech. Police are dumb. The governments are all bitch made. There are no problems. It's programming. People allow the world to be lost. I don't.

I been banned more than you. I win. Hurray.

My mockery is elite murder squad murdering the elite and other squads eating squash with Sasquatch.

Catharsis and honest expression are is be very importanterest.

Im taking your life force.

Im extremely righteous. You're just slow. Making you pay is kind. A lesson.

This stuff is very dangerous. It has never been a game ever. Evol bosses don't want anyone to take the craft serious. Then you can get powerful and change dem programming and know how to take the Police's weapons and Police the Police who should not be Police Policing because dem NOT peace. Fucking idiots.

agent7D6

posted Tuesday, February 05, 2019 1:58:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
*who's

All times are ET. The time now is 3:02 PM.Post viewed 136 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: