Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (34) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
New Group Called Fan Service

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  New Group Called Fan Service
mfalcon

Total Posts: 121
posted Friday, August 25, 2017 3:04:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mfalcon
Me and the homie have started a new group collective called fan service. We service the fans. That means making music for the kids who jam suicide boys, and making music for those who like to sit and chill, yaknow just vibe out. peep the links to the two songs we've released and let me know what you think, ALL CRITICISM IS WELCOME. If you hate this shit, please let me know and why. Like I said, we are fan service and we are here to service you!!!

https://soundcloud.com/fanservice361/lucy-prod-abel_typ

https://soundcloud.com/fanservice361/mystery-queen

Partial IP: 62.144.146

SkavengeNow

Total Posts: 98
posted Friday, August 25, 2017 7:39:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SkavengeNow   Click Here to Email SkavengeNow
its dope i jammed it the other day. think i followed..keep it coming.. was rushed so didnt comment.

mfalcon

posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 2:49:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mfalcon
aye broooo thanks man that means a lot! Glad you liked it, show your friends!!!

BananasLeimertNYC

Total Posts: 7
posted Sunday, August 27, 2017 10:19:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for BananasLeimertNYC
Psychedelic vibes for sure fam.. LUCY I'm feeling it, and the production is crAzy.. i was hoping it was longer, but ain't nothing wrong with short and sweet. Good job !

MFalcon

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 5:11:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MFalcon
Bruhh thank you so much for that. Originally i was gonna have a homie get on the end of it bc the beat is actually longer. But that never really happened, sill could tho! Thanks again homie, show your friends!!

All times are ET. The time now is 10:49 AM.Post viewed 201 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: