Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (25) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Neew Sh*t!

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Neew Sh*t!
chronowana

Total Posts: 2349
posted Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:53:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for chronowana   Click Here to Email chronowana
https://soundcloud.com/lynden-nikolas-oneill/sets/dibs-mix-1

few new tracks in the works, more to come!
looking for feedback / collaborators .
seperated sternum atm, so taking a break from recording for a week or 2. tons of shit in the works tho. hmu wit a link to yours if your commented on mine, ill check it when i have time.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

CallMeKEF

Total Posts: 5
posted Sunday, November 26, 2017 5:30:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeKEF   Click Here to Email CallMeKEF
I listened a lil dark for my taste but you definitely got talent fam. Keep it up.

take a listen when you get a chance.
https://soundcloud.com/callmekef/runners

Newfoundhip-hop

Total Posts: 80
posted Thursday, November 30, 2017 6:40:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Newfoundhip-hop
I like your dark style. Dope! Nice wordplay, & I really like the production, Also noticed you're from Vancouver, dope! I'm from Newfoundland. Always glad to see more stuff come out of Canada!

MONONYM

Total Posts: 13
posted Saturday, December 09, 2017 4:36:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MONONYM
Use compression and EQ to bring your vocals forward in the mix, I'm having trouble understanding you...it kinda sounds like you have rhymes but it's too hard to hear. Cheers man

chronowana

Total Posts: 2349
posted Sunday, December 24, 2017 12:19:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for chronowana   Click Here to Email chronowana
thanks for the feedback! just got a new mic, so once I get these re recorded, the clarity issue should be resolved. stay tuned, good lookin!

Groucho Marxist

Total Posts: 200
posted Wednesday, December 27, 2017 3:41:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
agreed with mono. Ii want to hear what you are saying. This sounds really good though. I like it alot. good flow, good voice, etc. All good just bring them vocals up.

This is paleface btw. I remember you from when you first came here. Glad to see you stuck with it. Glad to see you evolved massively.

All times are ET. The time now is 8:48 AM.Post viewed 355 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: