Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (15) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Joji Interlude

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 6 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Joji Interlude
TyLupis

Total Posts: 1
posted Saturday, November 04, 2017 2:57:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for TyLupis
Please check out my first song on soundcloud, quality is low etc, just looking some feedback on my overall sound. https://soundcloud.com/canislupis/jojis-interlude

Partial IP: 224.194.89

spazz

Total Posts: 93
posted Monday, November 20, 2017 4:47:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for spazz
You've got potential, you just really got work on your mixing. Watch some video's on YouTube about it there are plenty.

Keep up the good work!

https://soundcloud.com/bourbonboybeatsky

Apollo

Total Posts: 6
posted Monday, November 20, 2017 9:30:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Apollo
Hey man love the voice! However the mix isnt up to par with the audio track so if you want you can send me your vocals via Email and i can give you a taste of what mixed Vocals sound like! Let me know

MONONYM

Total Posts: 18
posted Saturday, December 09, 2017 6:24:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MONONYM
Yeah I'm just being honest, the quality is really lacking. I am having trouble understanding you because of the mix quality, invest in a better one. I hear you used a noise gate to try to mitigate it, but it was really beyond repair. Like apollo said, work on the mixing though. It seems like you have some good ideas, but they won't shine until you polish up the tech. Cheers man

thedoobiebandit

Total Posts: 14
posted Friday, February 23, 2018 7:37:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for thedoobiebandit
The singing on the chorus was really nice (I loved the loop of you in the background too) but the volume on it was a bit too low. And the volume on the rap was too high. Other than that, nice lyrics.

Keep working on your flow and your voice man, you got talent.

P.S. Did you make that instrumental? Shit is lovely

Partial IP: .88.60.181

thedoobiebandit

Total Posts: 14
posted Friday, February 23, 2018 8:45:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for thedoobiebandit
oh lol, the chorus is Joji, duh. Still, what I said about the rap stands. Too loud but still pretty good. Just work on the flow a bit and practice your mixing.

Revamp

Total Posts: 38
posted Sunday, April 01, 2018 4:43:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Revamp   Click Here to Email Revamp
pretty good for a first song.. the performance sounds a lot better than i would have expected.. but in a year im sure youllget even better, and your mixing skills will improve 100000x because this mix is not good lol.. keep doing it though man its god a good flow and rhythm to it

All times are ET. The time now is 1:50 AM.Post viewed 1056 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: