Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (12) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
A Thread For The Prince

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  A Thread For The Prince
Jathaniel Prince

Total Posts: 2
posted Wednesday, December 13, 2017 5:22:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jathaniel Prince
Hey all, been in the game of making music for the last 7 years. Been a long, bumpy road that resulted in me making some of my best work last year. Would love for ya'll to check out my "Immortal" album here and tell me what ya think:

https://open.spotify.com/album/6dfkODU81PL48w8VHwYsu6

And just because, check out this recent remix I did of G-Eazy's "No Limit" too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzG00fH8kEk

Partial IP: 224.194.89

MONONYM

Total Posts: 13
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:57:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MONONYM
This is honesty, not hate. Did you produce this yourself? because it sounds like it. You should work on your production skills or get someone else to produce for you. Learn to use reverb to give your sounds more depth and space. What did you use to produce this? You need to, generally, use more than 3 or so sounds at once.

As far as the rapping, you're using like the same flow on like every song, straight eighteenth note flow with stress on the beat. Change it up. Also, you need to either change the line or play with rhythms when you have "extra" syllables, not just jam them into a beat.

Positives are that you had a couple good quotables in there. Like the multiple personalities line, haha. Anyway, that's what I had to say man, hope it helps

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 5:33 AM.Post viewed 193 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: