Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (27) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
For People Who Like Reading Cyfers

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  For People Who Like Reading Cyfers
nockturnum

Total Posts: 6
posted Monday, January 01, 2018 5:38:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for nockturnum
Satanic ninjutsu

Met Annaliese michelle with Emily rose and we had a threesome they both got impregnated by my semen and had a demon seed I call em daddys legion I had them bastards teething in hells baddest region im a savage heathen with a hatchet eating at the table im odin in Valhalla feasting
Who you gotta call illuminati can do me natta I donít box wit god I put him in a uma platta
I am not a serial killer but my music is its gruesomeness at the core the gore nucellus im going back to the morgue for more putrid shit you want ghoulish scripts I got oodles of brutal hits its satanic ninjutsu you Wonder why my Voodoo is so ruthless I studied under chuckyís tutelage as a student lived in that vacant crib stained with eddie caputos wig Shape shifter Drifter Navigate like Ferdinand to do home invasions like Frank dolarhide in Birmingham of course lyrical grew up on that famalam carl panzram and son of be the standard nockturnum fan ritualistic murders planned so on a map the points of location form a pentagram stab wounds that take the shape of a hexagram so much for my weapons ban im living in a rented van paid for and driven by the slender man The whole world degraded and polluted eveyones death video taped with smartphones paraded on live leek and people masturbated to it if the presents grim and the futures grimmer I kill while getting brains like the dude from thinner have the victims guts removed then skinner make a parka with the flesh to get trough the winter

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 5:09 AM.Post viewed 79 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: