UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (56) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Israeli Occupation ( I Am Starting To Get This Down)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Israeli Occupation ( I Am Starting To Get This Down)
Groucho Marxist

Total Posts: 466
posted Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:41:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Sword Stanza

Total Posts: 13
posted Tuesday, January 23, 2018 2:29:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Sword Stanza   Click Here to Email Sword Stanza
salam bro... i feel the pain n hunger, just gotta smooth it out and spit more under control and mix ur vocals better with the beat.. i dig it tho, keep grinding is all i can say and the improvement will show gradually ... gimme feedback on my ish, i been practicing on my home studio and this the best work i put together so far.. let me know your thoughts
peace

Groucho Marxist

posted Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:41:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
I dig it man, if I was going to critique anything I would just say, and this might just be personal preference, that I would like to hear some of the gaps filled in occasionally, lyrically. Does that make sense?

As far as my mixing goes, I have no idea what I am doing yet. I have had a month of experience. I will go to a studio to record a final cut though. Right now I am working with a yeti usb mic, and the program, that is it. When I play live I have a full band. After you said that I re-listened to my own track and did catch a couple fumbles in the track but that is party because it isn't memorized yet and the flow is a difficult one for me to keep up and read because it extends words in certain parts that are unexpected. Spent four days on this song reading and researching and trying to perfect the flow.

MONONYM

Total Posts: 18
posted Thursday, January 25, 2018 12:05:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for MONONYM
I like the rhymes and the content is really original man. You kept it interesting with the schemes. Good work man

Groucho Marxist

posted Thursday, January 25, 2018 6:39:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
Thanks man

All times are ET. The time now is 2:34 AM.Post viewed 819 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: