Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (30) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Real Hip-hop Thats Old School-come Check It Out Any Support Apreciated

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 7 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Real Hip-hop Thats Old School-come Check It Out Any Support Apreciated
Snake-eyes757

Total Posts: 54
posted Monday, May 14, 2018 5:39:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Snake-eyes757   Click Here to Email Snake-eyes757
Snake-eyes - 4 ever https://youtu.be/mgzcSNjZ3C4

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Ezquniversemusic

Total Posts: 5
posted Thursday, June 07, 2018 3:46:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ezquniversemusic
Let me help you out son. When posting on forums like this it is ideal that you insert the embedded html code of your YouTube video. This way you are guaranteed that more people will listen to your music. In a bid to help view your video below son

Ezquniversemusic

Total Posts: 5
posted Thursday, June 07, 2018 3:47:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ezquniversemusic
Nice flow. Keep growing and stay real to your art form. 1

Geo Tungz

Total Posts: 1
posted Sunday, June 10, 2018 3:29:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Geo Tungz
Second childhood? That was my joint fam. I heard that slap bass drop and the expectation level went up a notch

You can hear the potential in the flow.
I think you can improve your syllable structure in your bars to fall in the pocket of the rhythm in the sense that I feel your free wrote instead of writing specifically to that beat. Because your cadence and timing is on point. The raw talent is there. The skill is there. You could of polished your song writing to match the breaks and the structure of the instrumental to a greater degree. You did well overall, the writing in terms of creativity and punches is nice. It's the strongest element of this performance.

I have the impression you brainstormed your bars and layed the vocals to the beat while roaming on it. As I said earlier, you can perfect some your bar structure. You are overlapping over the bars on the beat at certain points. The timing/pace and rhythm is nice and on tempo for your vocals but the structure can be stepped up in the future to make your songs sound more professional in terms of writing is concerned. You get a feel for that the more you record and listen to music attentively.

The delivery is hard to criticize because it sounds like your mic isn't one you can push your voice into with enough velocity or volume in order to optimize your delivery. It's dope and at the same time, your vocal range in terms of energy is limited due to equipment, so it's not worth being too critical. Your energy is good and the vibe in your voice matches the beat too. Could be a bit better. Not bad at all, very good at times. Your voice is dope, your delivery is dope, the flow is nice, with a good mic and more refined writing process I think you can take your craft to the next level.

I am giving RAW feedback, so don't take it the wrong way fam, you got something to build on for sure.

Keep'em coming, I feel this one. Didn't disappoint.

SkavengeNow

Total Posts: 108
posted Thursday, June 14, 2018 10:37:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SkavengeNow   Click Here to Email SkavengeNow
nice review.. i thought it was fresh.. it had a dope old school vibe. kinda reminded me of tribe or something with the flow..

sianas

Total Posts: 11
posted Friday, June 15, 2018 8:55:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for sianas
Nice flow, nice smooth voice, nice delivery, nice beat, nice sound, it's all real good. I'm diggin it hahahaha

Snake-eyes757

posted Monday, June 18, 2018 11:09:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Snake-eyes757   Click Here to Email Snake-eyes757
thanks Ezquniversemusic some cats are tryning to get siging im still trying to get into da underground,

Snake-eyes757

posted Monday, June 18, 2018 11:13:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Snake-eyes757   Click Here to Email Snake-eyes757
thanks Geo Tungz -yea your right i did brainstorm my lyrics when i was listning to it ,yea i did need to work on the tempo too, i really apriciate da feedback its just what i needed to write better

All times are ET. The time now is 8:08 AM.Post viewed 397 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: