UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (76) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
My First "music Video"

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  My First "music Video"
Tim Sellin

Total Posts: 25
posted Thursday, August 09, 2018 7:51:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Sellin
Hey! It's been a while since I've last been on the message boards. I wanted to share this "Music Video" I made today in hopes of getting some views/feedback. The song itself is older recorded back in 2016, the video on the other hand I filmed and edited today just for practice but decided to upload since I haven't released any content in quite sometime. I'm currently working on a few other full proper videos but I thought since this one was so easy to make & I haven't seen anyone do anything like this before I would share it. If anyone has seen a video with this type on concept before please let me know as I'm considering doing a more intricate & involved version with a different song & I wouldn't want to put too much effort into the idea if the 'cloning yourself' concept has been done before by other rappers. Love & Respect, I appreciate any feedback and I will hopefully have a proper video uploaded within the coming weeks.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 4:00 PM.Post viewed 267 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: