UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (59) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Occult Hiphop - The Great Work Mix Tape

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Occult Hiphop - The Great Work Mix Tape
shaman

Total Posts: 1
posted Wednesday, December 30, 2009 5:05:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for shaman

Hey...

It's good to be on these forums. Lots of great artists and material.

Iím a 28 year old occult hip hop artist from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Iíde like to drop a mixtape here. First of all, Iíll give you a bit of my bio and some links.

I am the host of an online radio show, and I teach metaphysics and psychic development to people. I am also authoring a book right now, and I give people
Workshops. I grew up around the gangster lifestyle, and had lived a colourful lifestyle before coming to a spiritual transformation. Iíve written and recorded
Hundreds of hiphop tracks, and am always working on new material.

You will find my bio, a link to my latest 23 song mix tape demo, and a link to my you tube page.

Bio :

The Shaman is an occult hip hop artist that is primarily underground. He chose to go by the moniker of the Shaman because of an apprenticeship under a Shamanic healer when he was a teenager. He raps and draws creativity from the Qabalah, Buddhism, life stories, and profound experiences felt in altered states of consciousness. Having accomplished over seven underground mix tapes, dozens of singles, and conglomerations with other artists, he has never looked for a label. Shaman makes his music free of charge to inspire those doing the great work. Most rap these dayís talks about sex, drugs, and violence, but this rap is about metaphysics, and spirituality. Shaman doesnít fail to deliver a dynamite flow, crazy word play, and otherworldly lyricism. His work is truly underground in every sense of the word, and lacks commercial production. (Some of my songs were recorded on low end microphones/but needed to get done at the time). The Shaman talks about everything from tarot cards and spirits, to ending violence, and magicK rituals. His work is openly dedicated to light workers, and bringing awareness to the other side of the veil. Shaman use to lead a fast paced life filled with gangsters and danger until he had a spiritual awakening. As a youth he grew up around hip hop clubs, and free styled with aspiring artists from the streets. His music is greatly influenced by his best friend who was lost to gun fire. Since child hood he studied the occult, and was completely aware of the subtle realms that were gently calling him back to his life purpose. Having an underground following around the world, he has a constant flow of music that comes to him as he channels lyrics, concepts, and choruses in his dreams.

Download my new mix tape free of charge, entitled, ďThe great work mix tapeĒ with 23 tracks...

http://www.metaphysicalsource.com/shaman/shaman-the_great_work_mixtape_2010.zip

My You Tube channel can be found online at : http://www.youtube.com/occultmusic

Shaman

-- I am checking out everyones elses stuff right now...so much here!!

Partial IP: .78.24.185

The Narrator

Total Posts: 88
posted Saturday, January 02, 2010 3:51:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for The Narrator
What the fuck is occult hip-hop?

What exactly is the gangster lifestyle like in Vancouver?

Props for being yourself, I guess, but damn...

Partial IP: 143.94.106

Adam the Last 1

Total Posts: 1615
posted Monday, January 04, 2010 11:01:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Adam the Last 1   Click Here to Email Adam the Last 1
your recording sucks, straight up....the sound quality is poopy. The way you spit also doesnt flow that great......plus that occult Hip-Hop is nothing new, perhaps given your location and a few other peices of info Noah23 is your favorite emcee.

Partial IP: 6.28.58.44

All times are ET. The time now is 2:32 AM.Post viewed 2271 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: